Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Characters/Moments/Etc. That Gave You Nightmares As A Kid

Castle Bleck

Well I don't think there is a certain character that gave me nightmares as a kid. However, I remember that I was a little bit scared of Him from the powerpuff girls.

Tumblr_m73iapb0HB1qkbo6bo1_500_large.png

him6.gif

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hamill!Joker in the Batman Beyond movie.

I grew up with B:TAS, so I knew him as "the mostly funny guy with some scary parts"... and then THIS movie came along and pretty much turned him into the Heath Ledger of the 90s.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Pretty much all of star wars and that erm woman in pewes or whatever it's callled I think someone was trying to scare me by showing it to me....

Warning image that will scare the living HELL out of you well when i saw it it did

img-2153793-1-10262009_PeeWeesBigAdventu

Nailed it.

Large Marge scared the ever-loving fuck out of me as a kid. Hell, I still cringe when I watch it.

Another thing that made me absolutely shit my heart were the little scarab beetles from The Mummy. Y'know, the ones that burrowed under your skin and ate your insides? How 'bout no.

• Brohoof 1

Nailed it.

Large Marge scared the ever-loving fuck out of me as a kid. Hell, I still cringe when I watch it.

Another thing that made me absolutely shit my heart were the little scarab beetles from The Mummy. Y'know, the ones that burrowed under your skin and ate your insides? How 'bout no.

Thanks for putting that LOVELY image in my head *shudder*

Yeah that was one i hated 8(

The Moonlight Sonata arc from Detective Conan. Especially the killer's suicide via fire at the end.

Worst of all? That was the first time I'd ever heard that Beethoven song, so I've always associated it with revenge, hellfire, and death.