Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strangest Pony meme in the fandom?

hawkflame

This fandom has inspired a lot of internet memes, but let's face it, some of them are a bit out there. What do you think are some of the weirdest you've seen?

For my money, it's the "Rarity Fighting a Giant Crab" meme. All the time on derpibooru and deviantart you see fan art of, well, Rarity fighting a giant crab. And I'm like, "Why Rarity? And why is she fighting a crab? And why is it a *giant* crab?"

• Brohoof 3

Twilicane, because I fricken' hate it.

For me, it's the bend over meme.

J5j5j.png

Umm...

I wouldn't mind call it unreasonable to believe Rarity might be a bit kinky :D

But not like, total sexual deviant, answering "Bend Over" to everything.

Yeahh :D

I don't see where they got this one :D

• Brohoof 2

For my money, it's the "Rarity Fighting a Giant Crab" meme. All the time on derpibooru and deviantart you see fan art of, well, Rarity fighting a giant crab. And I'm like, "Why Rarity? And why is she fighting a crab? And why is it a *giant* crab?"

i think i can explain you this... it's a bit contorted.. it is linked to TF2 i think

rarity is usually associated with the team fortress 2 spy, since they are bot french-like and stuff...

the tf2 spy is infamous for the "spy-crabbing" (a glitch where the spy mimated a crab with his hands)

and so.. the giant crab was born

not official btw... just my thought

Rarity fighting a Giant Crab, it's the most hilarious and stupidest thing ever and the best meme ever. Close second is Gak.

I lost the link but I do remember it with the mane six as girls naked... Not a cool sight to see.

I beg to differ, it was quite the spectacle I didn't think that was a meme, though :huh: I thought that was just fan art. :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

"fan art" Yeah... Totally "fan art"

Well, it was art of the ponies as humans, drawn by fans, so yeahh :D

Regardless, I didn't think that was a meme. I mean, I've only seen that one picture, you know?

Call me Shirley, but I thought a meme was pretty much when someone associated a joke with a picture, and the re-worded that same joke to use it over and over again, creating a massive armada of re-tellings of the exact same joke. :D

• Brohoof 3

I lost the link but I do remember it with the mane six as girls naked... Not a cool sight to see.

Spend like 5 minutes on Tumblr and I guarantee that you'll see a lot worse then that.

• Brohoof 6

Well, it was art of the ponies as humans, drawn by fans, so yeahh :D

Regardless, I didn't think that was a meme. I mean, I've only seen that one picture, you know?

Call me Shirley, but I thought a meme was pretty much when someone associated a joke with a picture, and the re-worded that same joke to use it over and over again, creating a massive armada of re-tellings of the exact same joke. :D

It would seem that I am in a position to agree with you, Shirley.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meme

• Brohoof 1

Maybe we should concentrate on the memes themselves, not what dark, dingy corners of the internet they come from. Just saying.

Personally, I like any Soon pony meme, but this one is absolutely brilliant:

full.jpg

Mayor Mare, you so evil...

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 2