Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Justin Bieber officially retiring?

Slice0Pie

Wish it were true...

Unfortunately, as DQ pointed out, the media went crazy over nothing, as always.

I don't want to hope for an unfortunate accident, but if it were to happen, I would be silently celebrating...

• Brohoof 1

I was about to add this, but my image was a bit big.

This was my initial reaction to JB before he became such a prick was EXACTLY THIS, except slight more fanboyish

and without "death note" on the book. I actually LOVED JB at a point developing a slight crush on him cuz he was kinda cute :3

img-2146068-1-Justin-Bieber-Can-I-have-y

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

aa_12_fully_automatic_shotguns_by_fpsrus

What, you mean I no longer need these? 

Just kidding, I knew a while ago but didn't care I never hated the guy and neither did I care much about whether he is making music or not. So for me it doesn't matter at all, whether he's retiring or making music doesn't matter to me.

• Brohoof 3

When compared to all the other bullcrap he's said I seriously doubt there is any truth to this. Celebrities these days will do anything to keep the spotlight on them, just look at Miley Cyrus. 

Even if it's for a year or two, it calls for a celebration. The kid needs to learn how to grow up but then again that's what happens to some people when they get famous. They act like jerks and let the fame get to them.

But enough about that! LET'S CELEBRATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvX_5ym_ajI

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

*Shrug* I think he's just taking a break but I don't really care. I haven't really since high school. o:

I like some of his songs, think most of them are horrible, and think he's an overall nasty person but ehh.  

I may be hearing some bitching at school from upset fans but it's worth going through a little bit more to end it once and for all. Fuck Justin Bieber, and fuck any of the fans who don't have at least one thing against the fucker. Rejoice everyone. A new era of peace has arisen

Justin Bieber..... Dude, that name it haunts me everyday.

If this is true, I better go invite all of the JB haters so we can have a full-on party. I just don't get the fact there are still fans of him. Didn't they see what he did a few weeks ago? O_o

Edited by Cherry Changa