Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Baltimare: City of Lies

Demirari

@

While I am lenient on what is allowed in my RP's usually, this manipulating skill and seeing into the far future is pushing it. 

Cut down the far-sight down to three seconds, which is usually not enough to see stuff, and kill the manipulating skill to silver-tonguing, then we may be good. 

Yeah, the manipulation skill is silver tonguing. I didn't specify it very well. 

Yeah, the manipulation skill is silver tonguing. I didn't specify it very well. 

I decided to allow your OC into this RP. However! Please note the restrictions, and I will place it right next to your oc's name. 

Guys nearly done with my oc, here's the link still working on the backstory though.

Oh god xD. The Changeling is back!

Can I join this? Cause it look pretty good. If you give the go ahead I would like to use my OC Gloomfury and that he be in the mafia.

You're OC is accepted. And I will add Mafia next to his name.

At this stage, I would like if everybody will tell me what group they'll be in. Getting close to the quota of OC's I feel is required for this RP to work.

Did you get my message about Draco being a unicorn singer of swing?

Yea, that was kind of strange when I read it. xD

Although clarify on "Swing." I don't know what that is xD.

Edited by Demirari

Frank Sinatra ring any bells?

A genre of music

Ok so I listened to one of them Swing music, quite enjoyable I do say myself.

I'll just list your guy as Citizen with extra information at the end.

Alright then my friend what extra information?

That he's a swinger and I do believe you requested for him to an Unicorn if my memory tells me correctly.

make the rp thread

I will soon, however, I'll need Fractaluna's OC, and three more OC's. 

Edited by Demirari

Are modern firearms in this or is it cannon?

That is something I am not entirely sure of honestly. It is Baltimare and stuff. And I did think of firearms multiple times before when thinking of the time zone.  I'm not really sure if its just bows and swords. Early firearms. Civil War fire arms. Early Rifles (1900-1950) or Modern, what do you guys think?

Actually, wouldn't prohibition era stuff be the most fitting?

True, true and the technology would be more advanced. That would actually be interesting. I'll go and edit the OP to change to the Prohibition Era. Thank you Fractaluna. Also when will your OC be done? The RP isn't probably going to kick off anytime soon. Getting closer but not yet.

True, true and the technology would be more advanced. That would actually be interesting. I'll go and edit the OP to change to the Prohibition Era. Thank you Fractaluna. Also when will your OC be done? The RP isn't probably going to kick off anytime soon. Getting closer but not yet.

Sorry it's taking me so long... I had some trouble giving blood yesterday, so I was severely dehydrated today... All I want to do is play League and sleep... I'll be better (and able to properly write my OC) in a few days...

Sorry it's taking me so long... I had some trouble giving blood yesterday, so I was severely dehydrated today... All I want to do is play League and sleep... I'll be better (and able to properly write my OC) in a few days...

Don't be sorry. You donated blood, that is always a + in my books. I might start the RP soon. But not to worry if your OC isn't done, I always need more people for this RP xD. 

Don't be sorry. You donated blood, that is always a + in my books. I might start the RP soon. But not to worry if your OC isn't done, I always need more people for this RP xD. 

Subdermal Hematoma... That's what they call what I had...