Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Baltimare: City of Lies

Demirari

English please Fracta?

It's blood under the skin... A fancy way for a bad needle-induced bruise.

@,

Damn that sucks.

It is a collection of blood on the brain area if I know is correct.

Actually, you're thinking of hematomatic Meningitis. A hematoma is just blood under the skin... I'm going to be fine :)

Hey Fracta you play League of Legends? What's your favorite champion?

Yeah I play... I main Diana and Ziggs, and I'm learning Syndra... Overall I think my favorite is Diana because of the mobility, but Ziggs matches my attitude best. What about you?

Yeah I play... I main Diana and Ziggs, and I'm learning Syndra... Overall I think my favorite is Diana because of the mobility, but Ziggs matches my attitude best. What about you?

Thats cool that you play LOL. What do you thing of Twisted Fate.  Hes my character too.

TF buddies: me and dragon4111

Edited by The True Black Star

He used to be so overpowered in the previous versions thought. Being able to teleport any where in the map

Though he still is pretty awesome

Edited by The True Black Star

Baltimore pony equivalent? Crime? Prohibition era? Yeah sure, why not. My OC is already a bartender anyway. He can run a speakeasy or somethin'.

That's fantastic and all, just one question. Where is your OC? Not trying to sound mean or anything, but can I have your OC link?

@,

Many occupations.

You can be either in a criminal group or in the Justice department (Police or Royal Guard.)

Civilian occupations (No Government Officials unless I approve)

And finally any outside groups (Inform me so I may approve.)