Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What helps you to relax?

Techite Sparkle

Youtube, vidyagames, juvenille humour,cartoons although the only ones I watch are American dad,family guy, and some show with small colorful horses who are all good chums and do wizardry or some such thing. ;) Recently coding my site and listening to music has been pretty cool. Enjoy life have the lolz that's what it's all about.

This guy right here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrimeCronus

His video list is full of some of the most epic music you will ever hear! Like so (3 samples)

He then also has one hour mixes on his channel with an insane 8 and 10 hour mix.

If you love orchestral music/video game soundtracks, give this guy a chance!

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Fluffy birds! /)^3^(\

2240319782_bd2f994c6b_b.jpg

They make me go into a hugging frenzy and I often find myself snuggling my blanket/ stuffed animals in mere seconds :o 

I sort of have the same function in my system as I seem to have the same hugging feelings when I see anything fluffy like birds or even a cat. I absolutely love cuddling our next door neighbor's cat Muffin as she wonders over to our place several times a day and she really loves the attention. Now what really relaxes me is simply doing my own thing freely without having anyone telling me what to do. It really spools down my thought processes as it takes all the stress off me. Like mainly I wach and browse through YouTube and other things on the Internet plus I really enjoy music and playing Minecraft plus I might even be doing more than one of these things at once! :)

(edited)
  1. some scent sticks
  2. fresh air
  3. good temperature inside room
  4. palm beach posters c;
  5. cooler with drinks in it
  6. snacks like chips,candy,etc..
  7. bean bag chair
  8. internet or TV
  9. some good old classic rock
  10. having that feeling in my head like.." I don't have nothing to worry about" or "just go with the flow"
Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Taking warm baths, surfing youtube and forums, drawing, drinking soda while laying in bed and riding the bus around town. Music while doing all of those helps a lot too!

just having music on. Some songs are really good at calming me. If im in a rage mood or someone has outright pissed me off, the Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit help lol.

Just being curled up with or having Denz near me calms me down a lot too. I like being stroked on my head and back too. Just feels nice. If im totally relaxed i just fall asleep. If its day time and i end up sleeping, then im relaxed. It was a very rare thing for me to do a few years ago lol

Recently, due to my ear problems, I couldn't listen to music as much as I wanted to, and I found that good food can help me relax.:D

(edited)

Listening to music (particularly Grunge or Indie), eating cereal and watching old anime/tv shows. Essentially doing things that require no brain participation :lol:

Edited by Frostgage

I like making art, squishing my plushies and watching movies and cartoons. Sometimes I watch home movies of past vacations. My go-to stress reliever is watching my favorite movies in the altogether with a very small glass of wine (when the doc says I can safely imbibe). :rarity:

• Brohoof 1