Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cancelling subscriptions

Heatwave
Go to solution Solved by King,

I can't find how to do it anywhere, am I just blind? xD

I shoulda just donated instead of subscribed, but oh, well. The mistake is done, now I just need to make sure it doesn't renew, I'm earning minimum wage, after all. xD

How do I cancel my subscription?

I honestly don't know how to cancel a subscription, and there does not seem to be a FAQ article about it. However, I do know that it is possible to cancel your subscription. 

You could try taking a look at the purchases and invoices tabs in your profile settings. Do you see any option to cancel your subscription there?

Send a PM to  Feld0 and he should be able to assist you, since he's the only one who handles financing. However, if you go through paypal, I believe you can cancel it through paypal's website.

Edited by Dawn Rider

Send a PM to  Feld0 and he should be able to assist you, since he's the only one who handles financing. However, if you go through paypal, I believe you can cancel it through paypal's website.

I'm not sure if it went through paypal or not. I didn't get directed to that site. However, I don't have an account with them, so probably not.

I'll have to PM him a little later, thanks. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Seems this has been answered as everything past this point is a private matter.
Ima lock this now, have a great day :D