Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Christmas in Canterlot

Silver Sun

Crimson looked up a bit nervously he was going to ber alone with Ever. He had always liked it like that but now, he just got scared. INstead however her just smiled "Sure, we can find something to do" he said. He gave her a quick hug goodbye. She had beem his friend for too long not to say goodbye to her like that. He looked at Ever, "Shall we"

@@The Time Pony
Ever's eyes widened when her sister started to trot away.
Gee, thanks, Winter! Not that I mind being alone with him, b-but I'm making myself look like an idiot!
Okay, calm down, Ever, you're his friend and he's yours. Best friends since fillyhood. Just act like that. Yeah.

"Sure, what do you want to do?" she asked, snapping out of her thoughts,

"I dunno, am pretty much good with anything, maybe we should go get manecuts and i can deal with this" he said jokingly flicking his little cowlick. "Actually though, what do you want to do," he said more seriously. Crimson liked listening to others more fearing he would force others to do things they didnt want.

(just to let everyone know im on my phone because my laptop went belly up)

Slava walks out of the hosptial"Ah the done day i like because its cold well looks like im going to do what i do every year walk around and take a look what they did to the town" Slava sighs and walks off

Edited by Lighting Split

@,@@Silver Sun

Repsol looked in amazment as Thunder Dash just created a scarf out of ... Electricity? He'd never seen anypony do that, hell he'd never seen anypony manipulate electricity, especially create a scarf out of the stuff! This made for him to gaze for a few seconds.

Eventually he snapped out of it and shook his head a little.

"Ehrm, anyway. Silver and i where kinda going to get some coffee. I dunno if you'd rather go get some cookies, but you're welcome to join if you want."

Edited by repsol rave

Slava slows down to look at the Christmas lights and the trees they had in the shopping windows so Slava keeps on walk and sees a family and sighs"i wish i had somepony to spend Christmas with anypony would do so i didnt have to feel so alone but i guess thats how it is".

@Repsol  @Thunder

Repsol, I was thinking we could go to that little coffee shop just over by the library. Thunder-Dash, are you joining us? As she waited for the stallions to answer, she watched the snow fall and tried to remember why everyone was in a big fuss over Christmas.

@@repsol rave,

"Okay, I may tag along with y'all for a bit, then see who else is around." Thunder stated as he followed behind Repsol to the coffee shop. "I saw you were a bit intrigued about my abilities. I'll tell you about them a little later." Thunder added as he continued to follow Repsol. 

@,@@Silver Sun,

Repsol smiled at Silver, who in turn seemed to look kinda dreamy at the snow. "That place sounds nice, let's go there."  He trotted in the direction of Canterlot's library. He looked at Thunder while trotting as he heared him mentioning how he stared just a minute ago. A sheepish blush appeared on his muzzle. "Oh, ehrm, you noticed that. Hehe, yeah it would be awesome to learn a bit about that. I've never seen anypony that can just manipulate electricity like that!"

Edited by repsol rave

@Repsol @Thunder

Silver followed Repsol, and she listened as Thunder-Dash explained how he did the electric scarf. When they reached the café Silver grew a little uncomfortable, she didn't like to be around a lot of people. Umm how about we go over to the table in the corner? 

@@Silver Sun,@,

Repsol looked around the place. It was pretty crowded, a few empty tables here and there. But well, this was to be expected from the season. especially with a market so close by.

As Silver mentioned a spot, Repsol looked over to the table she mentioned. It was a pretty cozy looking corner table somewhere in the back of the store. It was a lot less crowded back there, wich made for a much more relaxed atmosphere. "Yeah looks good." Repsol nodded to Silver as he made his way to the table.

@Repsol @Thunder-Dash

Silver ordered a mint mocha with extra oats, So, how have you been? It's been a while, I haven't seen you since we left school. Tell me everything. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is to see you again. Remembering all the things that they used to do, she smiled, then she remembered she was in public and put her head down a little as if to hide herself.

@@repsol rave,@@Silver Sun,

Thunder Dash ordered a regular espresso. He remembered some mares looking at him during his feat that he performed out, which Repsol was amazed about. "So, you wanted to know about my abilities eh Repsol. But I'll let you adress your friend here before that." Thunder stated respectfully.  

@Repsol @Thunder

Silver smiled a Thunder, and stared at Repsol who had his muzzle in the menu, she laughed quietly to herself. Thunder, I think Repsol is a little engrossed with all the choices of coffee at the moment. Will you tell me a bit about yourself while we wait for him?

Edited by Silver Sun

@@Silver Sun,

"Well, I'm originally from Cloudsdale and I've got a twin brother as well. I worked in the weather factory until somepony heard about me and enlisted me in the Equestrian Military Air Force. There, I became a Major and did quite a few missions. I even did one all the way yonder in the Griffon Kingdom." Thunder stated.  

@Thunder-Dash

Wow, sounds like you've had an interesting life.. She smiled at him and drank her mocha, So, are you going to stop by that cookie stand later? I hear that their apple cookies are to die for, but I prefer the chocolate chip, especially when they are fresh and the chocolate is all gooey.. Sorry, I'm babbling aren't I?

@@Silver Sun,

"Yeah, I will. And one more thing." Thunder stated as he gathered electricity and made a napkin appear from the blue. He then wiped his mouth off from the excess coffee. "I've had that since I was a little colt." Thunder stated as he took another sip from his warm espresso.

@,@@Silver Sun, ((thanks for that save, silver! i was at the forum's movie night)) 

Repsol looked over the menu in his hooves, and again, and then some more. He never really went to coffee places, and the only coffee he drank was the regular one he made at home. In here tough, there was everything! From the smallest of espresso's to the sweetes caramel macchiato.

Eventually, he decided to go for the latter, and happily dropped himself in the real world around him again. It seemed he missed a bit of conversation, but he wasn't gonna be rude and interrupt, so he just sat there. Hoping to catch up with the conversation as he drank his coffee.

@Repsol @Thunder-Dash ((anytime Repsol!))

Wow, that's amazing Thunder. Her smile widened as she watched the electricity flow how did you learn to control it? or does it just come naturally to you?.She glanced at Repsol and noticed he was waiting patiently so she smiled at him and drank some more mocha.

(OOC: He's online but...)

@@Silver Sun

"I actually got them by accident...you see...when I was young, at flight camp one day, a young pegasus wandered into an incoming storm. The Wonderbolts went to find her, but they couldn't. So I decided to go, despite everyone's words. While flying through the storm...BOOM! I was struck by lightning. Thought I'd go down right? Well, I didn't. The lightning strike actually hit deep into my body, changing my DNA. Thus, it gave me the ability to wield electricity and use it as magic." Thunder explained. 

@,@@Silver Sun,

Repsol smiled back at Silver as finally his coffee arrived. A caramel macchiato, it really lived up to it's name. At the first small droplets Repsol got on his tongue lovely sweet flavors erupted everywhere. He happily hummed as he took another sip of of the coffee.

As he listened to the ongoing conversation between Thunder and Silver, he was cought off guard when Thunder descibed how he got to control electricity. "Wait, so you went in a thunderstorm to save somepony? Man, you're a hero. How come i never heared of this before?"

@@repsol rave,

"Well, that's because you haven't been around that much. Not many people know of it though. My twin brother and cousin have flew through many storms. In fact, my cousin Storm Rush has flown through one of the most iconic storms to pass through this region: The Great Eastern Storm." Thunder explained.  

@Thunder @Repsol

Wow Thunder, that's amazing.. its a good thing you weren't hurt and it's amazing how you can do that. Silver smiled at the two and looked at her mocha, it was almost gone, but she could still taste the mint. It reminded her of her childhood when her mother used to make this. So, guys, what are your plans for later on this evening?

@@Silver Sun,

"Yeah, ponies are always amazed by my abilities. They wonder how I'm able to do that. Unfortunately, it has driven quite a few electricity lovers to try and receive electric abilities of their own and they have failed...miserably." Thunder explained as he took another sip from his espresso. "And by the way, I'm not really doing that much this evening." Thunder added.  

@@Silver Sun,@,  

Repsol looked at his coffe once before taking another sip. "I was planning on going to that party they hosted at that club at claver square. They said some pretty good Djs where gonna be playing. Tough i didn't really have anypony to go there with me, so i might just stay at home."