Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trixie: Ace Attorney: Looking for voice actors for simple lines!

SourceRabbit

(edited)

Let's try it again, shall we...

Now if that doesn't work again, I'll probably upload it to youtube or so.

I hope you like it, and just tell me, whether you want me to change anything :)

img-2179774-1-attachicon.gifObjections etc.mp3

It must be a problem with the forum itself, indeed, considering i still can't download the files >-O

Youtube, Soundcloud, Mediafire, anything's fine for me n-n It gives me an error every time i try to download it, do you have this problem when you try to download it yourself?

Oh, also, have one of the frames that will be used in the full videothe_savior_by_sourcerabbit-d71cebq.jpg

Edited by SourceRabbit

(edited)

Let's try soundcloud then!

https://soundcloud.com/leonie-anna/objections-etc-1

As for always: Tell me if you want something to be different in any way :)

This is a nice effort c: However, i'd reccomend you to give it a second shot.

First things first, the voice, if done a little deeper, could be perfect for Sonata, but try to force the voice a little less, the timing however, is pretty good, and it could work well for the video itself.

Also, if you need help about how to perform your recordings, here's a cut of all the objections in the actual game, this makes things much, MUCH easier because you now have a reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KimFmWFbq0g

Edited by SourceRabbit

First of all, I want to thank you, that you didn't just say: This is sh**, next!

It's great that you gave me a second chance and tips C:

I will try my best and I'll work on it the next days :)

Unfortunately I am super busy tomorrow with theater rehearsals, so expect another try in the next few days ;)

First of all, I want to thank you, that you didn't just say: This is sh**, next!

It's great that you gave me a second chance and tips C:

I will try my best and I'll work on it the next days :)

Unfortunately I am super busy tomorrow with theater rehearsals, so expect another try in the next few days ;)

Ah, come on, that was nothing! What kind of filmmaker would I be if i said such terrible things? (I really hope you haven't had such a bad experience like that, people can't be this rude with other people that try to help them) 

Don't worry, take your time on it n-n i'll be working on the project itself in these days

You might even get a script for future SFM projects of mine! Actually, that goes for anyone who has auditioned in this thread itself.

• 1 month later...

I honestly think you got this WAY backwards.

I personally think that Derpy would be a better stand in for Phoenix, given that she's clumsy and tends to stumble onto things a lot. As for trixie, I'm genuinely surprised she didn't have a whip in turnabout storm she was that good of a prosecutor.

That said, if you do a full set of 4-5 cases, I can definitely do voice acting for an Edgeworth pony in the last case.

(don't think I hate this idea, I actually love it. I'm just a bit of an Ace Attorney Purist, especially concerning Turnabout Storm since that's what branched me into MLP in the first place.

Edited by GameytheGeemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did this ever get finished?

Oh, it was xDU I thought the EQD feature would make you notice it, of course, you were credited for the objection voicelines

Here!

I honestly think you got this WAY backwards.

I personally think that Derpy would be a better stand in for Phoenix, given that she's clumsy and tends to stumble onto things a lot. As for trixie, I'm genuinely surprised she didn't have a whip in turnabout storm she was that good of a prosecutor.

That said, if you do a full set of 4-5 cases, I can definitely do voice acting for an Edgeworth pony in the last case.

(don't think I hate this idea, I actually love it. I'm just a bit of an Ace Attorney Purist, especially concerning Turnabout Storm since that's what branched me into MLP in the first place.

I understand entirely, this is why I decided to stop doing this alone and get a team to work on the writing, next case will be a blast, I promise!