Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

story in need of ocs

co discord

hi guys, recently i signed up here to found out what my true talent is, and decided what my first try would be i decided to do a fan fic to find out if thats my talent so i was wondering if anyone would like to pitch there ocs i will accept the first 15 that come in the name of this fan fic is pinkie's big wall

here's the storyline for people asking: basically pinkie pie finds this big wall it turns out the other side there a power far beyond pony eyes a gem that gives ponies unlimited power against the fourth wall but when she get this power it changes her and chaos take's over the land discord then step in to put her chaos in it's place 

Edited by co discord

I always interested in helping out new writers, but I'm very picky when it comes to OCs. Do you have a backstory or setting in mind for this story?

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

iff yuo need more details tell me.. he is bipolar... a double personality, one bad and the other selfish but not completely evil.. i can explain

14kutft.jpg

33w7fvp.jpg

I always interested in helping out new writers, but I'm very picky when it comes to OCs. Do you have a backstory or setting in mind for this story?

basically pinkie pie finds this big wall it turns out the other side there a power far beyond pony eyes a gem that gives ponies unlimited power against the fourth wall but when she get this power it changes her and chaos take's over the land discord then step in to put her chaos in it's place 

I may be interested in helping you and letting you use one of my OCs but I'm also a little picky when it comes down to this stuff.  Will they have a backstory and will you use their personality?

i already told thesteam about this read it and you will find out more

Edited by co discord

basically pinkie pie finds this big wall it turns out the other side there a power far beyond pony eyes a gem that gives ponies unlimited power against the fourth wall but when she get this power it changes her and chaos take's over the land discord then step in to put her chaos in it's place

looks nice.. my oc was an human but forgot everything about his previus life, maybe this can help

i already told thesteam about this read it and you will find out more

Okay, I assume you'd use their personality, right?

Okay, I assume you'd use their personality, right?

right your 100% right of course i would used the personality of them if you wanted me too

looks nice.. my oc was an human but forgot everything about his previus life, maybe this can help

i see your suggesting a scene where pinkie keeps giving flashback to your oc tell me if im wrong or if you dont want this

Edited by co discord

right your 100% right of course i would used the personality of them if you wanted me too

i see your suggesting a scene where pinkie keeps giving flashback to your oc tell me if im wrong or if you dont want this

Feel free to use Cyclone Blade and Flaming Arrow then.  Links to them in my sig.

didn't suggest anything :D it's just in my oc backstory, you are free to do what you want as long as you keep his job (electronic engineer at the ponyville electric dam) and his (double) personality, you can change his backstory for the fanfic i really don't mind, still i would love to see it in, but as long as there is his personality i am ok :)

didn't suggest anything :D it's just in my oc backstory, you are free to do what you want as long as you keep his job (electronic engineer at the ponyville electric dam) and his (double) personality, you can change his backstory for the fanfic i really don't mind, still i would love to see it in, but as long as there is his personality i am ok :)

got it! keep personality

• Brohoof 1