Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Welcome to Equestria.TV Friday Movie Nights, where your fellow Poniverse community members join together to watch movies and chat! And in most cases, the fun doesn’t stop there! Tune in the morning after, where we’ll all watch the new episode of Friendship is Magic together on a live stream.

And remember, even when there’s no movies, there’s always activity non-stop, 24/7! Pony videos and episodes will be playing outside of these events.

post-37-0-52250400-1388179394.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Badges

awesome! can't wait for bolt! never saw that one.

damnit, seems like i'm gonna be unable to watch this anyway. EQ.TV is totally bugged out for me for some reason...

Edited by repsol rave

awesome! can't wait for bolt! never saw that one.

damnit, seems like i'm gonna be unable to watch this anyway. EQ.TV is totally bugged out for me for some reason...

If you were unable to reach the channel, it's probably because it doesn't show up on the main page unless someone is already there. I didn't think about that when I set up the link, so I've modified it to point directly to the channel. Now you should be able to access it even when no one else is there.

If you have any other problems, feel free to let us know and we'll try to fix it.

• Brohoof 2

Badges