Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Something Crazy You Always Wanted to Have?

Nomadic

Just a random thought crossed my mind today. I really wanted to own an Arcade Machine, preferably CPS-2 Capcom cabinet or a Neo-Geo MVS cabinet, but this got me thinking what was some other things slightly over the top or crazy that people wanted to have despite probably not being able to own it.

So my question for everyone is:

What is something slightly over the top or crazy that you've wanted to own?

• Brohoof 1

hug my Tesla coil when it is turned over.... my dream... but i will die :okiedokielokie: damn it!

but i want a GAUSS CANNON!!! (and a ferrari Italia, and a Leopard 2 tank, a class 2 Destroyer and an f-22 and a harrier, and a small nuke)

Edited by Doc. Volt

A few things, lots of supercars like the Lamborghini Aventador then also an ACR rifle. I think owning an Aventador isn't crazy but you know it's an awesome car. An ACR rifle on the other hand is not really something I'll end up owning unless it's disarmed. Also I'd like to own a fighter jet, the German Tornado it's badass and also I'd like to own an attack helicopter I have wanted one ever since the US army came to my country just seeing how awesome they were made me want to join the US air force but sadly I don't live in the US. So yeah I'd like to own a black hawk helicopter and play fortunate son.

Also I'd like to own a yacht and I'd like to own a tank, the leopard 2 they're just a piece of art.

Imagine this scene, you'll see a couple of these coming.

sikorsky_uh60_blackhawk.jpg

Then you start hearing this song:

You just know you don't want to be on the enemy team, lol.

So yeah a black hawk helicopter would be the craziest and then the tank.

• Brohoof 2

Money. A lot of money. Enough money to swim in.

Hey, you said somethig crazy. What's crazier than swimming in money? Hmm... Still needs more crazy...

Also, a needlessly huge house, eating habits that redefine excessive, a home gym that I spend most of my time in to work off the crazy meals I eat, my own youtube web-series about my impossibly awesome new life, and several R+D rooms stocked with scientists trying to make sleep obsolete and eventually, grant immortality. Also, some Mr House-style anti-nuke systems, and a Fallout-style Vault beneath my house, just to be safe.

-Sex in a place where she and I risk being seen by others

-a swimming pool full of jello

-a diving pool full of McDonalds playpen balls

-a ridiculously elaborate drumset that has two floors and you have to take an elevator from one floor to the next

I've always wanted a room where the walls and floor were tile. There is a huge faucet on one wall, and the floor is sloped to the center where there's a drain.

It's a bathtub you swim around in basically.

• Brohoof 1

I've always wanted to be the scientist that makes a portal to Equestria, (and before mlp fim came out I've wanted to make a portal to Dora world so that I could kiss her ass :P)

But if we aretalking somewhat realistic, then nothing in particular I've always been ambitious with many different things, but then I realized that I just wanted to change the world in some way shape or form, it didn't matter how I changed it, as long as it leaves the state it's in now. A world that is rotting to the core, I want to change that.

A ruined castle in which I could live and hold my own in, which will eventually bring me to the bigger thing to own, the world

Really for me, being able to prance and climb and explore a ruined old castle while singing amazing disney villain songs and trying to take over the world is kinda a dream, but surely never to happen because we don't have castles in the middle of civilised Australia, but owning the world does not need the castle!

This
STS-134_International_Space_Station_afte
Its practically my lifelong dream to be on that.

Edited by Guest

This

STS-134_International_Space_Station_afte

Its practically my lifelong dream to be on that.

space is actully bad for your bones and blood presure actully if your on that for waaay too long once you get back to earth you will be on a wheelchair.

space is actully bad for your bones and blood presure actully if your on that for waaay too long once you get back to earth you will be on a wheelchair.

I know that and to be quite honest do i not really care that much. I simply love the thought of being able to explore and do experiments in an environment, that noone else has done. I consider myself stupidly curious, since i do all sorts of things out of curiosity, that could actually kill me, but i dont mind it. Do you want to live a long life full of safety? I would rather die at the age of 20, but have experienced some shit. I would have probably applied for mars one, if i had gotten the chance to do so. ( if i were 18 when the application-end-date was )

Edited by Guest

The Mastersword from Legend of Zelda.

Bitch, I'm the Hero of Timey Wimey stuff :P

Why get the Master Sword, when you can have the Four Sword? A strictly superior armament within the Zelda canon. It does pretty much everything that the Master Sword does, but also allows you to make three additional copies of yourself. Imagine all the stuff you could do from that point on then.

I feel my initial post was rather mundane now, seeing as how everyone went completely over-the-top, so now I must do the same. What I would like to have is lots of money, so I could build a full-size replica w/ full interior of the Outlaw Star. Why? Just because I could.

Why get the Master Sword, when you can have the Four Sword? A strictly superior armament within the Zelda canon. It does pretty much everything that the Master Sword does, but also allows you to make three additional copies of yourself. Imagine all the stuff you could do from that point on then.

I feel my initial post was rather mundane now, seeing as how everyone went completely over-the-top, so now I must do the same. What I would like to have is lots of money, so I could build a full-size replica w/ full interior of the Outlaw Star. Why? Just because I could.

Because there's only ONE hero of time...

I have a long list:

all the MLP poines in real life. real life Celestia, Luna ,fluttershy and  nightmare moon as me frineds. queen chrysalis and princess molestia as my girl freinds or other (there sexy ponies and what can i say :wub:)

Any tank from WWII to now, Most full auto guns/ guns, lots of  money, being in a airsoft war/batttle, going a viking, haveing my own Delta Force,elite Special Operations teams,Blackwater or a team of Private security  contractor.

A real life and working with crew  so i know how to use it Puddle Jumper,Aurora-class battleship,  Daedalus-class battlecruiser,  any Asgard starships

haveing a panserbjørne (armoured sentient bears from the golden compass) and being friends with Serafina Pekkala or any good witch.

haveing  Miyamoto Musashi as my  sword t teaher and haveing a sword from  feudal Japan and a Hanwei Yasukuni Colonel's Gunto

haveing time to watch all the anime i want!!

I could go on....