Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Something Crazy You Always Wanted to Have?

Nomadic

I've wanted one of those domesticated Siberian foxes for a while now. It's a fox that's as tame as a dog, but it's a fox! Also, many of them are piebald.

I'd also love to have the chance to go cage-less shark diving.

I want a batmobile, with a sleek kickass design a monster engine that can run crazy fast, a solid frame that will probably last forever, rocket launchers and all sorts of other weapons and gadgets it is the ultimate car.

batmobile-ani.jpg

I want the Elements of Harmony. All of your elements are belong to us. :D

Sure, I couldn't use them by myself. Actually, what would I even do with them? Screw that. I don't want them anymore.

Actually, I'd like a fire breathing dragon, and some missile launchers too, and a city for him to destroy.

I would also like the Rainbow Dash. B)

A Fat Man Tactical Nuclear Catapult.

20110209023658!Fat_Man.png

Not because I'd ever use it. Not because it would ever be in a battle. Not because of its sheer destructive power.

Because it would look freaking awesome above my fireplace.  ;)

I want all my favorite weapons, a cloaking device, a laser bow, a E-100 that has a better engine and probably shapeshifting abilities so I can scare the living day lights out of people, a few other things I won't mention, wolframite bones, lead organs, magnesium muscles, aluminum ligaments, pure iron blood, steel skin, and yet look completely normal, military grade equipment (Rangers and USAF style), metals..... Lots and lots of metals that I can use to make things.... A mind of an engineer that can build whatever, and a cute looking pony girlfriend...

I want a pet skunk. They're so cute and for those who don't know to get on legally you gotta buy it at pet store that has removed the stink glands. 

pfft screw getting the stink glands removed use it as home security no-one would even try to rob you.

I know I already posted in this thread, but I have something I want to add.

The Fierce Deity Mask/Oni Mask from Majora's Mask, coupled with the Four Sword.

Imagine four of those badass mother fuckers running around gathering all the legendary weapons out there.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, if I could have Air Trecks I would be the happiest person on earth. They're basically 2-wheeled rollerblades that have an engine in them so they go real fast. I never felt fast or free enough with just regular rollerblades. So if these things ever become a reality, I'll be the first in line to get them. 

Besides that, laser goggles, aww yeaa!

I don't count this as crazy, but an MK14EBR. Because I want to pop some heads with the best. :P

Oh and an M1897 Trench Gun. Because shotguns. Plus, this is a piece of history. Been in BOTH world wars.

Also, an StG44 just for being the first assault rifle (AK-47-like weapon) in history.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

An organ. And no, i don't mean one of the little ones thats just a piano with a box or a piano that sounds like an organ.

I mean a freaking PIPE ORGAN.

St_Josephs_Pipe_Organ_by_rad_ss.jpg

Also, i would love to have a Saint Bernard dog, but odds are it'll never happen.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I've always wanted an isolated A-Frame cabin up in the mountains. The big window will overlook a river or lake. The fireplace will be a real wood burner. I want a circular stairway to a sleeping loft, and a basement stocked with food.

The furniture will be so comfortable. No TVs or stereos at all. The place and locale will be entertainment enough.

Peace and quiet, and animals to eat in a survival situation.

Something crazy, huh?...

- Well, when I was a kid, I always wanted to have a tree house. Arthur, the Kids Next Door and Pippi Longstocking had one in their stories... evidently they're more common place on TV than real life...

- I suppose a panflute isn't exactly crazy, but it's something I've wanted for a while. There's this fellow that was playing one at a farmers market I sometimes visit a couple years back and I just loved the sound it made. (He got tipped nicely)

- An underground home. At some point in my life, I will own one, I guarantee it! It's energy efficient and unbelievably cool. I don't know whats with my fascination, but I think minecraft and terraria may be partially to blame. Apparently the biggest drawback is occasional flooding and I've already been dealing with that my entire life already.

Edited by Celtore

If i could have anything in the

world I would ask for 5 free trips

to any place in the world for free

and such with hotels and such

and all the good stuff....

Or a hot girlfriend with a brain..