Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Something Crazy You Always Wanted to Have?

Nomadic

One of those like...IMAX TV screens that are almost bigger than your house and have crazy surround sound. I'd play a game and...boy...would that be an experience!

I want to have 2 white 1911's that look like the ones Agent 47 has, the protagonist of Hitman series. Then I will put pachmayr american legend grips on them, then maybe custom slides with something engraved on them.  Would be so cool! Darn it IO, this is your fault. 

And maybe an actually working, cool hidden blade just like Altair's from Assassin's Creed. I always wanted to have something like that but on the outside of my hand, it wouldn't  be a hidden blade but it seems cool to me, for some reason. A blade that opens when I close my fist.

rasengan.jpg

I mean just look at the utter badassery

Not really an object, but I've always wanted to perform the Rasengan from Naruto.... I mean, just sending people flying with it would be all the entertainment I need for the rest of my life.

Edited by NocturnalRainbow

A Doomsday device that is capable of destroying the world. Santa never delivered. He will be the first to experience the apocalypse. 

Edited by SmartyPants

I will have to say a sniper... something like that... there are a few other things that are crazy but I would like.

WalMart sells Remington 700's for dirt cheap if you live in the USA. 

I would love to own my own tank. Like a fully restored T-34 or M4 Sherman. 

I want to buy my own island and set up trade routes with other countries like Japan! :D The healthcare would suck, but if I claim it as it's own country then I wouldn't have to pay taxes! It's brilliant! My mind is set. It will be my scheme to steal establish my own country!