Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 Roleplay

Flim Skim

Hi, I'm new and I decided to make a roleplay. This roleplay is of the My Little Pony episode The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. I will be Flim because he's best pony. If you are joining this you can be Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Flam, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and anyone else involved in this episode. This is my favourite episode of My Little Pony so I made a roleplay of it. I don't know what else to put but it keeps telling me to type more. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This doesn't have to be exactly like the episode. There can be a bit of a plot twist or whatever you want! You can even roleplay as your OC! You can do whatever you want in this roleplay! The Flim Flam Brothers might win the competition, hehe. just do whatever you think the character you are roleplaying as should be doing. I will make more roleplays soon, like a Rainbow Factory one or just one with the Flim Flam Brothers or The Return Of Harmony Parts 1 and 2. It's still telling me to type more! I don't have much else to say. Yay, it passed the minimum now! Ok, 3, 2, 1.......

START!

• 3 weeks later...

now? okay...

applejack pushed up her hat. it had been a long, long few months. a drought had hit equestria, mostly due to the fact that all pegasi had been sick. she grinned slightly. she and big mac had been working their flanks off, and had managed to keep the apple trees from dying. still, that would mean a longer line since no on else would have apples, and more dissapointed ponies. sigh. applejack went back into the orchard as she and big mac were making cider. granny and applebloom were off getting some new farm equipment. big mac began to say, "you know, applejack, we need to-" "work harder, i know. i dont want a cider shortage anymore than you do.  but i dont see how we can prevent that by working harder or faster. there just ISN'T ENOUGH." applejack fustratedly pushed some barrels over to the pile. "no, you need to rela-" "relax, i know. sorry big mac. im just on edge." applejack looked into the distance, and was surprized to see applebloom and granny running towards them. "granny? i thought you were getting-" "applejack! no time for that!" granny started making more cider as fast as she could. "calm down, granny! whats the problem?" "them!" said applebloom, pointing towards a cloud of dust in the distance. applejack could almost see wheels, and a red and white mane...

As Blaze watched with eyes wide he exclaimed "what is that?" The vehicle of some sort came closer and closer during each breathe Blaze took, "I've got a bad feeling about this" as Blaze started to pull his blade from the sheath, he could see the details of the train even clearer. Blaze put his sword away and waited in anticipation as the two unicorns stepped off of their machine, "hmm, hey rainbow take a look at this", " what is that" "could be trouble" "what if there here to sell cider!?" "I really don't think..... *zip*...there here to sell cider :I" Blaze didn't know what was to happen next but he didn't think it was to be of any good, he didn't think that anything good would come out of the mouths of what looked to be like some very mischievous ponies. "step right up folks, and get ready for an opportunity that you can't refuse!" "What is he babbling about?" "That's right flam right here we have a one of a kind, show stopping, indispensable, i-can't-believe-able Flim Flam Brother Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000!" "Great just what this town needs more business ponies" as Blaze took one final look at the vehicle he walked off to find somewhere more peaceful, without any loud, disruptive business ponies