Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Roleplay Planning Thread

Raiko

So I've decided to start a general discussion thread for RP's where people can pitch an idea for a roleplay and get some feedback from the rest of the community. You know, see how many people would be up for it and exchange ideas before starting it up. It's worked for other forums so I figured, hell, why not give it a try here!

Huh. Nice idea, but you might need permission for that.

Details, details. Besides, there's no rule against it technically (not that I would care lol).

Edited by Raiko

How's this.

Tis a dark day in Equestria. The princess has been murdered, Luna has gone into hiding, And it is now Twilights time to take the throne. However, stricken with the grief of her fallen mentor and friend, Twilight brings together a group of ponies fit for the job. The responsibility of bringing Celestia's murderer to justice. Filled with peril, secrets, action, and more secrets.

Still working out the kinks in this story though. But, its an idea I've been having for a while.

How's this.

Tis a dark day in Equestria. The princess has been murdered, Luna has gone into hiding, And it is now Twilights time to take the throne. However, stricken with the grief of her fallen mentor and friend, Twilight brings together a group of ponies fit for the job. The responsibility of bringing Celestia's murderer to justice. Filled with peril, secrets, action, and more secrets.

Still working out the kinks in this story though. But, its an idea I've been having for a while.

So then the characters people would be roleplaying would be part of some kind CSI: Equestria type of team?

In a way. Its more of a mystery/adventure kind of deal. Still working on it though. Its just an idea as of yet.

Well, lets see how many people would go for something like that. Any takers?

Um, just to pitch in my two cents.

@@Mr. Critical, Go with your dark murder mystery. I find that a really brilliant idea and I know that some people would like to join it if you put it out.

And I will also say this, you guys may not get many people saying that they want to take on an idea. Because that is what an occ is for, to pitch your idea to people, to plan, to discuss your roleplay, and to get roleplayers signed up.  I originally thought this was a joke topic or whatever, but this could be a good idea to brainstorm rather than just basically make the occ here, just to let you guys know.