Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random pony art

Pokemon285

This, everypony, is Sonic Swirl the Pegasus. I'm not all that good with names so I'm sorry about that

Errrmm... I see no picture. I think you may have forgotten to put it in there, since your quote doesnt show a image bb code either ^.^

Wow this looks incredible! :D This is a wonderful drawing of your OC! I love the detail you put into this, I love the character design, and I love your style! I mean, just... wow! Those eyes :o I wish I could make art like this. You clearly have some talent there Pokemon285. Keep up the good work!

It took me 3 weeks. This is an old picture from a couple years ago. I don't remember which programs I used. Hold on let me get on my old computer and double check if I'm right.brb

K it's Toon Boom Studios. That's the program I used to use

:D thx for being so nice, btw

It took me 3 weeks. This is an old picture from a couple years ago. I don't remember which programs I used. Hold on let me get on my old computer and double check if I'm right.brb

K it's Toon Boom Studios. That's the program I used to use

:D thx for being so nice, btw

Oh nice. I can definitely see all the effort you put into this. :D

No problem, I'm only telling you the truth here. ;)

Also, I'm just wondering. Would you ever take any art requests in the future? :)

Oh nice. I can definitely see all the effort you put into this.

No problem, I'm only telling you the truth here.

Also, I'm just wondering. Would you ever take any art requests in the future?

Sorry, not that I don't trust you but the last time I did that, the person stole my work and called it his own.