Flow

84 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

The preview pic is very appropriate given the premise, aside from the fact this isn't a Skyrim crossover. Wait, why am I not acknowledging the best thing about this? It's a friggin Fluttershy episode! All together on 3: 1...2.......3!

yay. ^_^

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 5

Nice to see Fluttershy under the spotlight for the first time this season, and judging from the synopsis, It should be an interesting little instalment. ^^

Seeing as Will is capitalised, I'm assuming Iron Will wil be yet another new side character. While I have little doubt that he'll be full to the brim with confidence and courage, It will be interesting to see what kind of unique little spin Hasbro will place on his personality, as most supporting characters tend to possess some sort of quirky aspect to them to give them that memorable quality.

• Brohoof 2

Remember over the summer when someone changed a Season 2 episode title on the wiki to "Putting Your Hoof Down" and nobody thought it was real?

Well... it was. I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Remember over the summer when someone changed a Season 2 episode title on the wiki to "Putting Your Hoof Down" and nobody thought it was real?

Well... it was. I guess.

Yes, I even found the original post for that on EQ Daily.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/season-2-episode-19-putting-your-hoof.html

Look at the top comment.

Anyway, it's nice to finally hear about a Fluttershy episode! I believe the proper term called for now is Flutteryay!

My predictions are that her attempts to be assertive go rather overboard and she starts acting similarly to the way she did during Return of Harmony without realizing it, only to upset all of her friends. She might run away and then have to be tracked down by the others where she'd apologize to them all and there'd be a big group hug, and the real assertiveness comes from her deciding she's happy the way she is.

Iron Will meanwhile turns out to either be an idiot, or one of those people who honestly thinks that being a jerk is the best way to be assertive, and is run out of town.

• Brohoof 3

I want Iron Will to be one of those really loud and obnoxious assertive types.

"YO, THERE'S TWO KINDS OF PONIES IN THE WORLD. THERE'S SHARKS AND THERE'S SHEEP? WHICH ARE YOU? YOU'RE A SHARK. KNOW WHY? CUZ SHEEP DON'T HAVE NECKS. BADA BING."

• Brohoof 3

I want Iron Will to be one of those really loud and obnoxious assertive types.

"YO, THERE'S TWO KINDS OF PONIES IN THE WORLD. THERE'S SHARKS AND THERE'S SHEEP? WHICH ARE YOU? YOU'RE A SHARK. KNOW WHY? CUZ SHEEP DON'T HAVE NECKS. BADA BING."

And then they die from Ponitis.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy episode at last! Thank Celestia!

Forgive me, but I initially misread "Iron Will" as "Iron Man", and my thoughts immediately ran to Tony Stark talking to Fluttershy. Then I laughed.

• Brohoof 3