84 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Iron Will is a Minotaur?

I was momentarily disappointed (humorously so) that Iron Will is not Pony Stark, but the fact that he is a Minotaur more than makes up for it.

(edited)

Huh, didn't expect Iron Will to be a minotaur. But with this whole Hercule thing, now we just need Linda Young to come and voice somepony. x3

Edited by Jadefire

Huh, didn't expect Iron Will to be a minotaur. But with this whole Hercule thing, now we just need Linda Young to come and voice somepony. x3

sorry but i almost never if ever read credits, who is linda young? ie who has she voiced?

sorry but i almost never if ever read credits, who is linda young? ie who has she voiced?

Frieza from Dragon Ball Z's english dub (pre-Kai), and

Genkai from Yu Yu Hakushow's english dub.

Frieza from Dragon Ball Z's english dub (pre-Kai), and

Genkai from Yu Yu Hakushow's english dub.

hah, so it was a chick who voiced frieza... always suspected but never bothered to watch the credits... friends and i always debated that char being he or she but it always came down to words in context vs voice... this was over a decade ago btw lol

hah, so it was a chick who voiced frieza... always suspected but never bothered to watch the credits... friends and i always debated that char being he or she but it always came down to words in context vs voice... this was over a decade ago btw lol

Frieza's canonically male (or the closest alien equivelent).

But yeah, growing up I always thought he was a woman. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Am i the only one who noticed the minotaur guy flick Fluttershy's ass? o_O

Cannot unsee! :o

The episode looks good though, Minotaur and all. I suspect he'll be the antagonist of this episode.

Edited by Gingerpotato

Am i the only one who noticed the minotaur guy flick Fluttershy's ass? o_O

Haha I was just about to say that... poor Fluttershy.

Too bad they changed the time to 1PM EST... I work at noon. :(

Day 13,

Still no new episode. Running low on supplies, and I am in danger... I attempt to rewatch episodes and see fan art, but its not working that well. I don't know if I can make it tomorrow, especially considering its at a later time. If I don't make it, tell Fluttershy I'm sorry I missed her episode... I will sleep, and see what happens tomorrow.

(But seriously, I was pretty chill this whole time. XD)

• Brohoof 1

Day 13,

Still no new episode. Running low on supplies, and I am in danger... I attempt to rewatch episodes and see fan art, but its not working that well. I don't know if I can make it tomorrow, especially considering its at a later time. If I don't make it, tell Fluttershy I'm sorry I missed her episode... I will sleep, and see what happens tomorrow.

(But seriously, I was pretty chill this whole time. XD)

i normally hate those comments on youtube, but thatone is pretty good lol

I hate comments on YouTube period.

At any rate, yayayayayayay new episode tomorrow! :D

The first thing I'll do when I get home is watch the YouTube upload~

I was bored, and I just decided to do it for no reason.... And I hate YouTube comments as well. Ironic, huh?

Too bad he's not a pony, I would have called him Billy Neighs no matter what. I've heard people call him Macho Man Randy Savage reincarnated as a minotaur, I guess that works too.

i actually enjoy reading comments on youtube, i get a laugh out of people showing off their stupidity! or otherwise there are some seriously funny jokes posted, what can i say, i enjoy humour...

My friend told me it's about some pony trying to make Fluttershy more assertive. I dunno where he gets his info, but there ya go.