Flow

84 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

You know what would be cool? If iron will was voiced by r lee ermy but that won't happen

i could build a house with the bricks i'd produce if that happened!

so am i going to be the first to say "dude! this episode airs tomorrow!!!"?

YES! Tommorow is Saturday, and the new episode is comi-

Oh yeah.....

Tell me about it. I know that the wait between seasons is longer, but that's between seasons.

During a season, I kind of get used to the certain rhythm of the weekly episodes.

Ah well, the bright side is that this upcoming episodes and the ones that are going to come after it sound like they're going to be incredibly epic. Of course, all good things are worth waiting for.

• Brohoof 1

When Fluttershy becomes tired of being pushed around for too long, she decides to seek some assertiveness training from self-help guru Iron Will. With the help of her new teacher, she quickly transforms her unsure ways.

So it seems that fluttershy will actually become tough for a moment

Edited by Eenohay

I for one, am glad that we have to wait another week for the next episode!

"Why?" you may ask,

"His first post on any forum and he's already gone mad?" you may think.

Here's why: Pinkie Pie.

I always thought that doing a whole episode of the zany, explosive pinkie pie would be taxing on the creators, if possible at all. Perhaps they needed more time to get their "chi" back.

It also shows that the developers care.

That they care more about quality than punctuality. and will take time to recuperate when they need to.

Go rest, our heroes, and prove the justice of our culture!

I for one, am glad that we have to wait another week for the next episode!

"Why?" you may ask,

"His first post on any forum and he's already gone mad?" you may think.

Here's why: Pinkie Pie.

I always thought that doing a whole episode of the zany, explosive pinkie pie would be taxing on the creators, if possible at all. Perhaps they needed more time to get their "chi" back.

It also shows that the developers care.

That they care more about quality than punctuality. and will take time to recuperate when they need to.

Go rest, our heroes, and prove the justice of our culture!

I'm afraid that drawing, animating, and creating an episode of the show takes far longer than a week. Animation in particular can take an excruciating amount of time to work on even a few seconds of video. Often it can take several hours to produce approximately five to ten seconds. This time can expand exponentially depending upon how much is going on in any particular scene.

The episodes are produced months in advance. They're working on Season Three right now, which means that all of the Season Two episodes are already done. That's how Hearts and Hooves Day was able to leak early on iTunes.

Or in other words: the break has absolutely zilch to do with production time.

In any event, I'm hoping to see the episode newly at a screening Saturday night. Means I'll have to be extra careful on the internet that day to avoid spoilers prior to the screening...

now i gotta find the pony rap battles again, see if they made some new stuff...

on topic though i can't stand this extra waiting, it's been long enough for fluttershy to finally get an episode, an extra week to wait royally sucks, and it angers the beard!

New clip!

Spoiler warning?

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Damn you beat me to it!

Some cool facts I got from this video...

We have a new Non-Evil Antagonist. He seems similar to Trixie by performing on a stage and attracting a crowd, but also seems to be out for a profit like the Flim Flam Brothers.

Iron Will is a Minotaur which is BUCKING AWESOME!

We also have some sort of Goat assistant character.

And I can't confirm but it sounds like Iron Will is voiced by Chris Rager who is best known for Voicing Hercule in the Dragon Ball Z FUNimation English Dubs! :D

Okay if THAT get's confirmed Iron Will might be my favorite Non-Pony character for being FREAKIN Hercule!