Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open fallout the return

Anon In Equestria

(Well your team is as its first job will be to help you establish a medical ward inside vault 21 so they don't really need stealth suits for that also I need a name and a role and 3 words to discribe each of your men that goes to every one ok guys need them asap)

Edited by lonewolf1735

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Jaeger laughed, "There won't be any funny business promise." She said crossing her heart with her finger. She blushed when he snuggles up to her. She snuggles close and smiles. "I love you too Slava, and before you say anything don't worry about me....I'll be fine out there." She said

@

Jaeger smiles. "I know Slava, goodnight." She kisses him and lays her head down on the pillow next to him and drifts off to a deep slumber. She smiles knowing that she is with Slava and scoots closer before finally falling asleep.

Filler filler filler filler

(Ok my squad and lightning squad are set just need frosty v and moonlights squad details and we can begin the next day)

"Yes major yes major of course major I make sure to tell them ok major thank you and can you make sure all the vertibirds are loaded with the necessary gear ok ok thank you major good bye... Ugh good I hate that guy ok gear is being preped for tomorrow now to sought out the men"

(we might wait along time because Moonlight is offline)

f  f f  f f  f f f f f f  f f f f f  f f f f  f f f f f f f f f f   f f f f f f f f f  f  f f f f f f f f f f  f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f  f f f  f f f f f  f f f f f f f f f f f f f   f f f f ff  f f ff f f                             ff f f f f f ff f f ff f  ff  f   f f f f f f f f ff  f f ff  f ff  f ff f  f f ff f  ff f f f  f ff

(Goddamn it why me well frosty is still here so yeah we can get delta 2s details)

Colonel Saunders how are you that's good I'm calling about some men that's right bear hunt is a go I need 4 squads at my office and I need the 501st battle ready by tomorrow the squads I need in my office tomorrow are delta 1 2 5 7 did you get that ok thank have them gear up with standard armour and weapons ok thank Saunders bye"

(so we are still rping the next day?)(word count g g h hnjbbbjb j unj h  d d d f. f  g g. g. g g g. f d f  g g. g g g g g t. f  d f f f f. f g g f f. f f f f g g  g g g g g g  g g g g g g g g  g bhbhbhbhbhbh h h h h h h h bbh hbhbh b h bbb h bbh h b juhubh j j j j h j j u jbjjibu j j i i j jbj jbbjvnbjn j i j j jhibj jbu jnu i bh h

(What in universe or real life)

Bhdfbhcnuicnfchjuinbjdrfjjuhuhbvfuervrfhbcviudfb fjunbdfjhvc bujfcb dfdfnbjheUjfherheindcg n b cnf cnerfvcffb ccjncdnnf{c ncnjf ffn bgtrgv vgv vgv vbv h hgv hg hgv cgfcvrfcvhgtcv. Gfcv b fvb nrdfcv ngcvbnjgv bgxcvyvbngfxc bhyrcvbnjyfdxcv njtrcvb0v vbv vcdhd

(the universe)(word count g g h hnjbbbjb j unj h  d d d f. f  g g. g. g g g. f d f  g g. g g g g g t. f  d f f f f. f g g f f. f f f f g g  g g g g g g  g g g g g g g g  g bhbhbhbhbhbh h h h h h h h bbh hbhbh b h bbb h bbh h b juhubh j j j j h j j u jbjjibu j j i i j jbj jbbjvnbjn j i j j jhibj jbu jnu i bh h d d r e d e d e d e dcefe e

(Yes sure commence next day)

'Ugh I did not get enough sleep last night oh well I need to get the troops ready for the days operations then' I get dressed in my officer uniform and head out of my room and into my office and sit down I then use the base intercom "captain medik please report to the commanders office repeat captain medik please report to the commanders office thank you also may unit delta 5 report to the commanders office repeat delta 5 to the commanders office" I sigh and put my feet on my desk and wait for slava to come in

Slava wakes up"man rough night,i might as well get to his office or he might get mad"Slava gets dressed and go to Corrigan office"you wanted to see me sir?,is this about the war?"(word count g g h hnjbbbjb j unj h  d d d f. f  g g. g. g g g. f d f  g g. g g g g g t. f  d f f f f. f g g f f. f f f f g g  g g g g g g  g g g g g g g g  g bhbhbhbhbhbh h h h h h h h bbh hbhbh b h bbb h bbh h b juhubh j j j j h j j u jbjjibu j j i i j jbj jbbjvnbjn j i j j jhibj jbu jnu i bh h d d r e d e d e d e dcefe e

Slava walks in and asks me a bunch of questions and I shall answer them "Ahh slava yes this indeed about war I have decided that you would work better with a team so I have assigned delta 5 to work with you on any project you and I deem important as for now I want you to get to know your new team and set up a medical ward here at vault 21 I want this ward not just for soldiers but for any civvies that are wounded in enclave related fighting ok after that you may create any projects you want as long as I ok it so while were waiting for delta 5 do any questions you would like to ask me" I said lighting a cigarette and taking a pull

"no sir and i will do this"Slava says walking off""(word count g g h hnjbbbjb j unj h  d d d f. f  g g. g. g g g. f d f  g g. g g g g g t. f  d f f f f. f g g f f. f f f f g g  g g g g g g  g g g g g g g g  g bhbhbhbhbhbh h h h h h h h bbh hbhbh b h bbb h bbh h b juhubh j j j j h j j u jbjjibu j j i i j jbj jbbjvnbjn j i j j jhibj jbu jnu i bh h d d r e d e d e d e dcefe e

"Ok then slava head to the empty room on floor two and proceed to create a medical ward and I send the team down when they arrive ok there are some supplies are already there feel free to ask any soldiers that wonder by to grab any supplies you may not have already ok"

"yes sir"Slava walks down and on the way he starts thinking of Jeager"man is she pretty and cute and beautiful and words can not describe her,shes like a angel from heaven,a beautiful sweet caring loving angel from heaven" Slava arrives at the room and starts setting up

(Sorry for not posting)

Jaeger slowly wakes up and gets out of bed. Smiling at the thought of Slava. She grabs her armor and cloak from the table next to the bed, sliding them on as fast as she can to go find Conner for details on her assignments.

Filller

I'm standing at my desk marking locations on the map on the wall when 3 armoured up shinies or rookies came into my office and they salute and sir yes sir me I turn and one said delta 5 reporting "ok delta 5 you are rookies you are in experienced you might have passed The training but know you are up for the real deal I'm assigning you to captain mediks command you will do as he commands ok now report to floor 2 and meet you commanding officer" they salute and leave I go to the comm "slava your team is heading your way there rookies so go easy on them also you might want to find them some medical gear there in power armour"

Edited by lonewolf1735

@

Jaeger took out a cigar from the pack in her pocket as well as her lighter. She lit the cigar and returned the objects to there places in her armor. She walks into conners room and walks to his desk. "Alright Conner, I'm here for an assignment...or whatever it is you wanna give me." She said taking a drag.

(I need names roles and 3 words to describe them for you team 3 men)

Jaeger walks into my office and I turn to face her "ahh captain jaeger nice to see you I indeed have an assignment for you it involves taking out some NCR rangers and also as part of your rank you will have a team going with you under you command there rookies so go easy on them there also quite.... Unique in terms of formality so you should get with them no problem let me call them" I turn on the comm unit "delta 2 to the commanders office" I turn back to jaeger "they should be here momentarily any questions on your assignment"

Edited by lonewolf1735

(Alright, 1: Dutch (heavy gunner), headstrong, loud mouthed, loyal

2: Jonesy (sniper), quick witted, smart, deadly

3: Saint (assault) fast, kind, handy)

Jaeger stared at Conner for a brief moment Captain Jaeger, oh God he isn't making me an official Enclave soldier is he? she thought. She was about to protest when the door slammed open and three well built looking men walked in, all in standard armor. She turned to them and took a strong stance and approached them. "Alright then.....I'm your Captain and squad leader. You may call me Jaeger, ma'am or Captain...which ever suits your fancy." She said as she paced in front of the group. "I'm going to ask you for your name and role.....not full names....thats shit if you ask me." She spat. "Lets start with you!" She called out to the first member.

Edited by Frosty V

"alright this is what you been trained for and it is what you do and i got a few rules 1 no long breaks,this is not a holiday,were saving other poeples life so i dont want any fights,ok"Slava staring at him"now we need to wait for war to happen then we need to stay on alert" 

"Ok good carry on jaeger" I said as I sighed and turned to face the map of new vegas "were gonna lose men but we will save america even if it kills the red white and blue will rise again" I say to my self slowly drifting of to relive past memories and feel the pain of defeat once more.

The first man spoke up in a deep, raspy voice. "The name is Dutch Ma'am, heavy weapon expert, happy to be of service, might I say you are looking fine." He said bowing his head slightly with a smile. Jaeger nodded "Good to be working with you Dutch and shove it up your ass, what about you?" She asked the next man, the one standing next to Dutch. "Jones expert in marksmanship, but I would prefer Jonesy if you don't mind calling me that Jaeger." He said with smirk. Jaeger rolled her eyes "Sure, whatever you like Jonesy." She giggled as she moved to the final person. Before she could speak he spoke. "Name is Johnson....but everyone calls me Saint, captain I'm an expert in assault and tactics." He said with a grin. Jaeger smiled. "Good...now all we do is wait for orders."