Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Muse

odd9120

I have a mild obsession with Muse... Okay, make that major. I absolutely love their music. It mixes techno with rock and it's just orgasmic. Lol anyways, I always joke around with my girlfriend about how I'd go gay for them; of course, that's not really true, but I just love them so much it's kind of like a stalker type thing going on.

• Brohoof 6

I've listened to Muse a few times before. Gotta say, I find their music to be quite catchy. My favorite song by them would have to be Time is Running Out. :) By far the most catchy one in my opinion.

• Brohoof 3

Muse is definitely awesome :) they have a bunch of great songs. Some of my favorites would be Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, Starlight, Map of the Problematique, and Uprising

I love Stockholm Syndrome, Butterfly Hurricane, Uprising, Dark Shines, Feeling Good, Invincible, Micro Cuts, Meglomania, Sing for Absolution, Space Dementia, Unintended, United States of Eurasia, Unnatural Selection, Newborn, Citizens Erased, and Survival.

• Brohoof 3

I love Stockholm Syndrome, Butterfly Hurricane, Uprising, Dark Shines, Feeling Good, Invincible, Micro Cuts, Meglomania, Sing for Absolution, Space Dementia, Unintended, United States of Eurasia, Unnatural Selection, Newborn, Citizens Erased, and Survival.

Oh, I should check some of those out then :3 I think I've heard some of those, but most of them I haven't heard.

EDIT: Wow, Stockholm Syndrome is a great song. Listening through these titles right now :D not sure if I'll get through all of them, but I'll try to check out as much as I can.

Edited by fimdashie
  • Brohoof 2

I have every studio album Muse has ever released. (Not some of their live shows, to my shame) My favorite song is "Knights of Cydonia". The Second Law is an awesome album too.

• Brohoof 1

I have every studio album Muse has ever released. (Not some of their live shows, to my shame) My favorite song is "Knights of Cydonia". The Second Law is an awesome album too.

Knights of Cydonia is the first song I ever hear by them on Guitar Hero 3. I also love and adore Soldier's Poem.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy their music, but my heart broke a little when they were on the Twilight soundtrack.

That's to Twilight's credit, not to Muse' detriment. 

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy their music, but my heart broke a little when they were on the Twilight soundtrack.

Well that song, Super Massive Black Hole was quite catchy in my opinion.  ;)

I hate Twilight with a burning passion though.

Like matt belamy (the lead singer) had alot of music contrast in his studios i watched a lot of his studio work on youtube its AWSOME

And i do love exogynisis symphony sagas its frekin cool! And resistance the second law and black holes and revelations has got to be my favorite albums

i believe space dementia was on the album and supermassive black hole was on another stephanie meyer was actually inspired by muse because she was a huge fan from what wiki says

some of their live performances is REALLY good like unintended in a 2012 stadium made my mouth drop

some of their live performances is REALLY good like unintended in a 2012 stadium made my mouth drop

Well, I've seen them perform live in Japan a couple of times. The first time, I was in the stands, but the second time I was in the crowd, and oh my frikkin epic gosh, was that awesome. Screamed myself hoarse, jumped around like a lunatic, and applauded til my hands ached... good times, good times! :D

I don't know many of their songs yet but I am actually listening to them atm. Hysteria is my definitely favourite one so far, maybe I will even learn to play it :3 But 2 newest albums seem kinda meh to me... I guess matter of taste.

Hello!

Muse is indeed very high on my list. Their compositions and performances are just too amazing to not notice. Haven't been to a concert, but hopefuly, one day... :P

If you get the chance, you should definitely go. You won't regret it one bit! :)

• Brohoof 1

March 2010 - Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, MI (North American Resistance Tour Leg 1)

October 2010 - Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH (North American Resistance Tour Leg 2)

March 2013 - Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, MI (North American The 2nd Law Tour Leg 1)

ranking them Auburn Hills > Detroit > Columbus

the very first concert was the best, I was freaking out a lot