Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] The Missing Cityfolk and the Wishing Scroll(NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

MagicalStarRain

Could I use Monkshood? He's not really a fighter, but would make a excellent Medic for the group.

Medics are always welcome in combat! He reminds me of my male unicorn OC, except his healing abilities are magic-based.

@,@, @@AnonBrony, @@Tricksters Pride@@Windbreaker@@Nomadic,

All the spots are filled, so I can start the RP now. However, all of you have the option of submitting two more OCs(with the exception of Myopia, who can only submit one more). If any of you want to submit another OC, do it now. When the RP starts, I won't be taking in anymore OCs.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

Medics are always welcome in combat! He reminds me of my male unicorn OC, except his healing abilities are magic-based.

All the spots are filled, so I can start the RP now. However, all of you have the option of submitting two more OCs(with the exception of Myopia, who can only submit one more). If any of you want to submit another OC, do it now. When the RP starts, I won't be taking in anymore OCs.

Cool, it's time for Monkshood to pull out his mortar & pestle. Sorry not to sound rude, but I'm actually just wondering how much time are you planning on giving everypony before the start of the RP.

Edited by Nomadic

I'm quite content with just one OC... Also i'm ready to go whenever you guys are!

How dark will this RP get? I'd like to know if I can justify an Ax-Crazy, constantly smiling Assasin with severe Black and White Insanity coupled with Protagonist Centered Morality by the name of Phantom Dancer. And no, he's not your average stoic and mysterious Assassin.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phantom-dancer-r4884

I guess I'll submit Eternity then too. But that will be it. We shouldn't have TOO many OC's.

How dark will this RP get? I'd like to know if I can justify an Ax-Crazy, constantly smiling Assasin with severe Black and White Insanity coupled with Protagonist Centered Morality by the name of Phantom Dancer. And no, he's not your average stoic and mysterious Assassin.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phantom-dancer-r4884

I don't think the RP is going to get Grimdark soo... yeah not sure about that.

I guess I'll submit Eternity then too. But that will be it. We shouldn't have TOO many OC's.

I don't think the RP is going to get Grimdark soo... yeah not sure about that.

Wonder how he and Dorado will interact. And as the socializer, Kanon may be trying her best to break the ice with you...

@,@@@AnonBrony@@Tricksters Pride@@Windbreaker@@Nomadic,

Are all of you ready?
Edited by MagicalStarRain

Might I suggest changing the name of this OOC? Get rid of "NO LONGER ACCEPTING" to saying "Closed". Name is a bit long lol.

And I can probably post once I'm in 2014. I'm not really tired heheh.