Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] The Missing Cityfolk and the Wishing Scroll(NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

MagicalStarRain

As insane as all this is quickly becoming, Myopia seems hell bent on going.

Thunder... considering that the only desire he seems to have at the moment is the pretty coffee mare going out to dinner with him and seeing where things go from there, he is going to need some  talking around.

@@MagicalStarRain,

While i doubt that he'd be everyponies mentor a few would probably look up to him.

Theres nothing wrong with adding him i suppose, i was just curious.

(So many notification at once..... AHHHHHHHH!)

I got like 30 as soon as a came back on. You guys are like non stop. 

I actually enjoy, the albeit random, times I get streams of notifications. Granted, I'm probably the only one actually crazy enough to check out every single notification out constantly.

Edited by Nomadic

@@Tricksters Pride,

Star Rain has a slight case of autistic spectrum disorder, doesn't know how to express herself correctly, and tries to hide it all behind a cold mask. North tries to be social with others, but has a tendency to go overboard and trip up by saying something inappropriate. So by default, Kanon would be the absolute best for the job.

Sonnet watched the pair of ponies slip away together under the excuse of 'gathering equipment' and stifled a giggle - badly. What fun: there were already emotions running high it would seem!
But i really am gathering equipment??? (And tea but still.)

She simpered, focusing on the mare with the knife-on-a-stick. "Besides, you may well need another pony who's realm extends beyond thuggishly beating things with clubs, yes?"

Was that last part supposed to be an insult?

he continued on without any pause between his sentences

I must say Nomadic, you're doing an excellent job playing as your character. Because my characters officially dislike him now!

Nomadic, on 10 Jan 2014 - 06:53 AM, said: he continued on without any pause between his sentences                                                             I must say Nomadic, you're doing an excellent job playing as your character. Because my characters officially dislike him now!

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but that's not a sentence that they would even hear... Is their another reason for their dislike?

Edited by Tricksters Pride

Well if our OC's don't like each other than this is gonna be a FUN expedition. Heh maybe that can be a lesson we learn. How to cooperate and work together XD