Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A pleasure or a nuisance to be around?

Gone Airbourne

I would like to believe that I'm a nice person to be around. My social awkwardness kind of overshadows my determination to be that person, though. I'm terrible at starting up conversations and I often go off-topic.

Kind of makes me wonder, y'know?

• Brohoof 2

Hehe, your the least annoying person I know *hugs* =]

Good thing you have not met me in real life then. xD

*Hugs back*

Edited by CrayZ

StevenEarthPony, on 29 Dec 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

I would like to believe that I'm a nice person to be around. My social awkwardness kind of overshadows my determination to be that person, though. I'm terrible at starting up conversations and I often go off-topic.

Kind of makes me wonder, y'know?

I know how you feel. I have those problems as well.

Anyways, I think I'm annoying to be around. I feel like my friends all get along so great, and I'm just kind of there. I feel kind of distant from them.

I know how you feel. I have those problems as well.

Anyways, I think I'm annoying to be around. I feel like my friends all get along so great, and I'm just kind of there. I feel kind of distant from them.

I don't feel distant from my IRL friends, though. We all have a lot in common and we get along greatly.

It's the people on the forums that I feel distant from...

I have the exact same situation in real life. My friends I have had in between 12 and 6 years are getting distant.

Still they are togheter, but I feel like the 13th kid at the table.

• Brohoof 1

StevenEarthPony, on 29 Dec 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

I don't feel distant from my IRL friends, though. We all have a lot in common and we get along greatly.

It's the people on the forums that I feel distant from...

Don't get me wrong, I get along with my friends greatly too. I just have been feeling a little distant from them lately.

Also, I feel distant from the people on the forums as well.

Don't get me wrong, I get along with my friends greatly too. I just have been feeling a little distant from them lately.

Also, I feel distant from the people on the forums as well.

I guess that's a bit understandable.

I mean, barely any of us know each other outside of this place. We're all distant from a placement viewpoint and a relationship viewpoint.

• Brohoof 1

I am often tend to be blunt to the point where I can sometimes come off as a bit harsher than I sometimes intend, am very opinionated and can sometimes be quite stubborn. I have views that are quite controversial which can sometimes fly over someones head or simply be misunderstood. It is for these and other reasons that not everybody is going to like me, I am pretty sure there are people who hate my guts but although I admit I am not perfect I just try to be the best person I can be try to make amends to anyone I have wronged, learns from my mistakes and move on. Nobody no matter how nice or popular is going to be liked by everyone at all times no matter what and just because there are some people that are giving you hate means everyone feels that way. 

That is very true I agree with what you said there a lot. Being blunt especially with the truth I think is the best way in a lot of situations. It allows you to analyze yourself, see where you stand and take advice to improve who you are in the long run. 

I also think that thoughts like these do tend to resurface from time to time but the most important thing is to remind yourself not to over worry about something you have no control over. I believe one can easily take things out of context and worry themselves over something. 

. I'm terrible at starting up conversations and I often go off-topic.   Kind of makes me wonder, y'know?

Oh I hear you there that would be me raising my hand up high as well. 

words only hurt if you let them.

That is very true what you said in your post I def. agree 100% of the way there. Also at that people all handle things differently than others too. 

Certainty not a pleasure... that would be weird for both of us, but difinately not a nuisance. In fact i've yet to meet anyone here I would class as a nuisance to me, not even the guys making the grimdark threads. XD

• Brohoof 2

uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dunno

But really, I do not think that I would say that about myself actually. A few people might get annoyed and complain but usually most people enjoy having me around ^_^

....I think  =s

Twilight_worried_S1E6.png

That's what most people say at least..

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!

Now I know for sure that I'm only a fucking nuisance and am unwanted!

I try my best to contribute to the site and community, I TRY! And most of the time, if not all, what happens! I get unappreciated and bashed! WTF!?!?!

I.FUCKING.GIVE.UP!

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't know....

I think that I am just plain annoying

And depressing

And I complain about me not getting enough attention, in other words, I always complain about how I feel alone and ignored..

But I don't know how people think of me

I'm sort of scared to think about what peopl think of me.. What if someone has a chat out there and it's about me..?

• Brohoof 1

OH SHIT BLUE BLUR LEFT!!!

I try my best to contribute to the site and community, I TRY! And most of the time, if not all, what happens! I get unappreciated and bashed! WTF!?!?!

what the buck happened guys?? what happened to him or around here?

somepony knows???

• Brohoof 1

OH SHIT BLUE BLUR LEFT!!!

what the buck happened guys?? what happened to him or around here?

somepony knows???

If I am correct he made a topic about wanting someone to lock two threads since he thought it was pointless , and everyone disagreed with his point, and I think it angered him.. Edited by NightmareCadence

@,

the topic about "finding your special somepony"? that lame stuff? He was right about closing the topic but i don't get where he got anger or stuff

@,

the topic about "finding your special somepony"? that lame stuff? He was right about closing the topic but i don't get where he got anger or stuff

Everyone disagreed with him, and I think stuff in the past also happened, and It probably angered him no one agreed, and he thought that they were bashing him and stuff.. I really don't know anything else..
  • Brohoof 1

I honestly don't know....

I think that I am just plain annoying

And depressing

And I complain about me not getting enough attention, in other words, I always complain about how I feel alone and ignored..

But I don't know how people think of me

I'm sort of scared to think about what peopl think of me.. What if someone has a chat out there and it's about me..?

I don't think you have done something especially annoying.

You are probably a little too worried, but not annoying.

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes feel this as well, i mean since im the only brony in my group of friends I guess I stick out more than usual with all the pony stuff I like to wear, and the pony puns I throw out there from time to time gets on my friends nerves, though they dont show it I can see it in there eyes sometimes.And its not even the pony stuff all the time, I tend to.....complain alot...I guess, more so when im tired or fustrated. And I can be a bit overly picky at times as well. All these things annoy ppl I hang out with. But everyone has something that annoys others since nobodys perfect. i guess all a person can do is try to be as minimally annoying as possible without ceasing to be themselves. And your friends should always accept your flaws otherwise they wouldnt be called friends.

• Brohoof 1