Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbies here. :)

t&kluvrainbowdash

Hi all, I'm T, and my daughter K, we are newbies to the whole My Little Pony world. We started collecting a couple weeks ago, my daughter only likes the new version of MLP. And she doesn't like the ponies with real hair, only the little figures. So we started collecting the blind bag ponies, and now we started collecting the MLP card game. We are hoping to one day go to one of the MLP cons, and meet all the other pony fans.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, T&K.  :)

This is a phenomenal place to talk about the amazing cartoon that is MLP:FiM and make some new friends in the process.  I think it's awesome that you've got your daughter into MLP too.  Intergenerational fans are a beautiful thing. 

There was a recent thread aimed at forum members who are parents.  You might find it interesting and want to leave a post yourself.  http://mlpforums.com/topic/74088-anyone-here-on-the-forum-a-parent/

Feel free to explore and have fun!  :D

Edited by Wingnut

Welcome to the forums, T and K! I was checking your profile before approving your meetup map entry, and I noticed you actually live nearby, which was surprising considering I never see any bronies/pony fans in my area. Just wanted to say hi as a nearby Georgia brony and give you a few tips, if I can.

Regarding conventions, I actually attended BronyCon for the second time this year, and I must say, both times were a blast! It was so much fun being around other people that share my interests and there was so much to see and do. From cosplay, to panels, to merchandise, and music, there is just so much to experience, that you really have to be there to know what it's like.

Fortunately, BronyCon isn't the only option you have. I just decided to go there since it's the largest, and the one that everyone I knew was going to. There are some conventions that are closer, but I can't tell you the names of them right off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure there's one in Atlanta though, and I think there's one in Orlando, or somewhere around that area. They're smaller, of course, but I'm sure they're just as much fun.

You also mentioned that you don't know how to add images your post. If you're still having trouble, this is how you do it.

There are a couple of different ways. If you are posting an image from a URL, just click this, and paste the address.

post-37-0-73223200-1388475931_thumb.png

Alternatively, you can use image tags like this:

[img=url]

If you are uploading an image from your computer, click this, and then be sure to click "Add to Post", or it will just be appended to your post as an attachment.

post-37-0-10255000-1388476120.pngpost-37-0-60532000-1388476129.png

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me or any of our other friendly staff members. I hope you two enjoy your time here on the forums!

• Brohoof 1