Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Free-Time in Fillydelphia: An SoL RP (2 SPACES OPEN, 3 SPACES FOR REPLACEMENT)

qqq

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Scribblegroove

That looks good to me! It'll also be good to get another consistent poster.

@@SkyHeart

If you give me a link to your OC's character sheet, you're welcome to play.

Um this is kinda embarrasing, but... I don't have sn oc sheet and I have no idea how to make one. But I think I will go somewhere else, I apologize for bothering you *~*

@@SkyHeart

There's no bothering involved. I'd prefer that you were honest about it.

If you want to make a character sheet, you'll need to be on the desktop site (not the mobile version). From the main page, go to the Character Database in the RP section. In there, you can find a button to "Add Character". Click that and then you will be given a plave to write in a name, age, backstory and more.

They're sort of necessary for joining any RP on the site and once finished, you can link people to the Character Entry whenever you want to play an RP.

Is it not too late to join? Really itching for a Roleplay. Now if its possible for anyone to answer around, what time period is everyone on this usually active, I don't wanna run into the problem of me being active during the afternoon, and find out everyone starts posting in the evening ^_^" anyway: here is my OC

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kristofer-dollarhooves-r5357

@ and

Econ, feel free to join whenever. I can't be certain when everyone posts because Demiraria, Gloomfury and I are the only ones that ever do.

Storming, yes. The RP is still open but, as stated, few users ever post. I'm tempted to boot everyone and restart.

@

You're in. It doesn't matter that you have to replace someone as I really just want people to play. Demirari still needs someone to RP with so you can hang with him if you want.