Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry and Twilight and love

Firehearted

Wait just one second! Twilight has a crush on Flash Sentry in the human world right? Let's think about this. Twilight still has the mind of a pony right? Well then that would be like a human falls in love with a dog or something! She is still a pony in mind so she thinks like a pony acts like a pony and loves like a pony.

• Brohoof 2

Actually it wouldn't be like a human falling in love with a dog at all, she thought like a pony even in her human form but the ponies are already so human like that she didn't really have to behave that much differently to fit into the human world aside from adjusting to some differing social norms. It is a sapient being having feelings for another sapient being of a different species which is called Xenophilia, which is really more like if a human fell in love with an alien. Plus there are some subtle hints in the show that inter species relationships have happened in Equestria, Spikes crush on Rarity is not treated any differently than any other boyhood crush even though Spike is a dragon and Rarity is a pony and Mulia Miles who is a character in the episode Mmmmystery on The Friendship Express is a mule which is a the offspring of a mare and a male donkey.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

I also want to add that perhaps a combination of vulnerability (she got trapped in this strange world and emotionally attached herself to the first person to show her kindness) and pheromones (scent of the opposite sex creates a chemistry that makes you attracted to someone) contribute to her getting a crush on him as well.

I think that she still has the mind of a pony even as a humanized version of herself, so it would make sense that she was attracted to the first person that showed her kindness and helped her out with her troubles.

I think near the end of season 4 they might get together.

Meghan McCarthy has confirmed that Flash Sentry will not appear in Season 4.

I believe that is too bad but I think that for now it is for the best. Maybe he can be in the show later. *fingers crossed*

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was weird on how fast Twilight got used to humans and even created feelings for one.

Which is...okay. People find it cute and all but it was expected to happen.

And technically, everyone already is a pony jut in human form. So it would already be same species in a way.

Meghan McCarthy has confirmed that Flash Sentry will not appear in Season 4.

I believe that is too bad but I think that for now it is for the best. Maybe he can be in the show later. *fingers crossed*

From my sources, he's not canon. So I don't think he'll be back ever

From my sources, he's not canon. So I don't think he'll be back ever

Pretty sure that Meghan said that EqG was canon (she said that the events of EqG did happen). She said that it happened but what happened doesn't directly affect season 4.