• Hungarian
    • Hebrew
    • Slovak
    • Slovenian
    • Estonian
    • Latvian
    • Lithuanian
    • Other

My first language is Italian,i'm from Italy,i also know English as a second language.

lol sometimes i think i am the only italian brony out there XD

I'm italian too,and there are also a few other members that are our countrymen,i don't remember their usernames though.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you may want to add Hebrew - quite a few Israelis on the forums.

Anyway, First language: English (completely fluent, duh)

Second Language: Hebrew (Mostly fluent, but just lack general knowledge on some words)

Third Language: French (There's a lot I don't know, but I can read and understand it for the most part, and my accent is pretty much spot-on)

Fourth Language: Yiddish (only understanding and reading - I'm going to forget it all next year)

Desired languages, in general order: Chinese (no specifics yet), Swedish, Russian, German, Latin, Japanese, Greek, etc.

Edited by ping111
  • Brohoof 1

Well, you may want to add Hebrew - quite a few Israelis on the forums.

Anyway, First language: English (completely fluent, duh)

Second Language: Hebrew (Mostly fluent, but just lack general knowledge on some words)

Third Language: French (There's a lot I don't know, but I can read and understand it for the most part, and my accent is pretty much spot-on)

Fourth Language: Yiddish (only understanding and reading - I'm going to forget it all next year)

Desired languages, in general order: Chinese (no specifics yet), Swedish, Russian, German, Latin, Japanese, Greek, etc.

Sure thing, just did that plus I added some more languages.  Everyone who voted other might want to check if I put their language.  

Also, I envy every Italian out here.  Your language is so cool and so much more logical than French (why is milk masculine? why!?).

Edit:  Okay, so it seems everyone who voted other are now in the hebrew category...

Edited by notdog1996

From the early age of 3 months old I started making remarkable progress in learning the language of "Gibberish". As you are all certainly aware, there are many forms of gibberish and, like many others, my first form was Baby Garble, otherwise known by the native speakers as "Googaa".

I transitioned from Googaa at around the age of 18 months to another form of gibberish which is simply known as squealing. Squealing at that point became very painful to my throat, so I gave decided it best to learn the language of those weirdo big-people around me. The same language I am now using of English.

Over the years my Gibberish has evolved, as well as my English, though I tend to stick with English since most people seem to lose their gibberish tongue earlier in their life. I still speak gibberish on occasion, mostly to disguise insults directed at other people, but I do not type it. Mostly because I dislike it's lack of sufficient vowels.

STILL no one has added American to the list? Not like I'm from ENGLAND or something like that...

Oh deary me!  I even forgot to add Quebec French to the list!  Not like I'm from France or something like that...

Well... my first language is of course polish and I really wish I'd be able to use english on same level as I use polish. But well, I am making progress every day hopefully :)

• Brohoof 1

ERRR,..why is my vote cast on hebrew???? I speak slovene,..a south slavic lanugage...not hebrew...

Edit: Changed it..

Edited by Guest

Primarily English. While I do have a diverse cultural background, I'm locked in America by at least two generations; I never knew any family member whose primary language wasn't English.

That said, I've embraced my cultural background. I'm in the process of learning French, and I'd like to learn German at some point as well.

Bonus points for Latin, because science.  ;)

E ta mas un dialecto pero si bo por comprondemi completamente, esèi ta bisami cu basta sigúr cu nos ta di e mesun región.

You're most likely wondering what kind of gibberish that was. It's not really a language as it is a dialect. One that borrows a lot of words from Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch. On the other hand, if you understood what I said above, that would mean that we're either from the same region or you simply recognize it, which probably means you're Dutch.

• Brohoof 1

English is my first language but I certainly wouldn't mind learning Japanese and French. I tend to talk with a British-sounding accent from time to time even though I don't mean to.