• Hungarian
    • Hebrew
    • Slovak
    • Slovenian
    • Estonian
    • Latvian
    • Lithuanian
    • Other

It was Mixtec, about the second most spoken indigenous language from Mexico. It's actually rather shameful that I've forgoten how to speak it, but still manage to understand the language.

JEBEM VAM ENGLESKI U PIČKU MATERINU my first language is Serbian. My second language is English, my third language is German and my fourth language would be Italian, but I didn't use it so I forgot it completely. I still think it's a great language though.

ERRR,..why is my vote cast on hebrew???? I speak slovene,..a south slavic lanugage...not hebrew...

Edit: Changed it..

When I added new languages, everyone who voted other got put in the hebrew category for some reason...  

STILL no one has added American to the list? Not like I'm from ENGLAND or something like that...

American-English is just a dialect of English, it's not exactly a separate language.  

ERRR,..why is my vote cast on hebrew???? I speak slovene,..a south slavic lanugage...not hebrew...

Edit: Changed it..

It's because we're conspiring with the Illuminati to take over the world.

Edited by Hansel

My first language is (American) English (I know, how boring, the most widely spoken language in the world). I'm in the process of trying to learn French though. I can hold a very very basic conversation in French, and I know a few French words such as sourire, le papillon, l'hiver, etc..

Edited by Rough Pathway
  • Brohoof 1

First language is French but MLP French Version is ... not really well done. And there aren't a lot of French bronies either.

Yeah, another fellow French brony!  I also approve of your username! (It's my name in real life)

• 4 years later...

Latvian and English in tandem, but I can't choose two options. 

My first language is Finnish so do expect a terrible accent if you ever have to listen to me speaking English. :P I'm much better at writing than actually speaking.

My first language is Cantonese. (a Chinese dialect, also known as yue) Born and grew up in Hong Kong up until I was 8, which then I moved to Canada. :P I would admit my English is better than my Chinese though... :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1