Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Braeburn

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

Hey there, y'all! It's me Braeburn, AJ's cousin from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA!!! I figured that since pretty much every other pony had an Ask thread, it would only be fair if I had one as well. So, ask away, y'all!

(edited)

Are these "Ask ---" threads not dead yet ? ._.

Hopefully not, I visit Cloudsdale mostly for them :o

Anyways. Why are you always so ecited when you say the name of your town? xD

Edited by PonyPunk

I ate a buffalo burger once. Have you?

Why would I want to do that? As AJ's friend Pinkie said in her song, we're all vegetarians in Equestria, so I've never eaten meat to begin with. Shame on you for even suggesting it. B)

Anyways. Why are you always so ecited when you say the name of your town? xD

Who wouldn't be? Appleloosa is the best place in all of the Equestrian Old West! I mean apple orchards, cow ponies, and all the open space you could ever need!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey Braeburn. My friend ships you with Soarin.

(This guy.)

Posted Image

How do you feel about that?

Edited by Apollo

(edited)

Have there been any casualties in the conflict between Appaloosa and the Buffalo?

None that I'm aware of.

Hey Braeburn. My friend ships you with Soarin.

(This guy.)

Posted Image

How do you feel about that?

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. I know through this here contraption called the internet that a lot of you bronies out there are attracted to me and I'm right flattered, but believe it our not, I like mares. Soarin seems like a swell fella and all, but I think we'd just be friends if I ever met him. Edited by super muffin derpy506

AAAAAAAAPALOOOSA! is out in the middle of nowhere. Do you ever come into conflict with anything other than that roaming Buffalo herd?

(edited)

AAAAAAAAPALOOOSA! is out in the middle of nowhere. Do you ever come into conflict with anything other than that roaming Buffalo herd?

Actually, the buzzards out there have developed a mighty strong hankering for apples. We have to have guards in the orchard basically at all times to keep them from eating the apples. Same for the lizards. Edited by super muffin derpy506

(I read all of the answers in my head with Braeburn's voice xD)

I read a fanfic of a ship between you and Pinkie, what do ya'h think 'bout that?

(edited)

Do you still talk with Little Strongheart from time to time?

Yes-siree, when the Buffalo are in the immediate area, Little Strongheart and I will have a nice conflab.

(I read all of the answers in my head with Braeburn's voice xD)

I read a fanfic of a ship between you and Pinkie, what do ya'h think 'bout that?

Yah know pardner, I don't really mind that idea at all. That pink pony was pretty cute(even though she did almost cause Appleloosa to be trampled into the dust). Edited by super muffin derpy506
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

you didn't answer it xD

What do you mean? Of course I did. I said that I'm not opposed to that idea since I was thinking to myself(especially when she was doing her little "song and dance" routine) that she was pretty cute and I could see myself getting to know her better(if y'all catch my meaning ;) ).

Edit: I saw that I had accidently put my response inside the quote box when I first answered the question, so that might be what was wrong. Sorry bout that, compadre.

Hey there everypony! Sorry I kind of let this here thread die. I was busy with this seasons apple harvest. Anyway, I'm sure that you ponies out there still have questions for little old me, so ask away!

Edited by super muffin derpy506
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I read someplace that you taught Big Macintosh the "facts of life" using a glossy magazine. Are these outrageous allegations true?

Now where did you hear that? We Apple Family stallions have standards. We treat our mares with the same respect we show our apples. Shame on you for thinkin' otherwise. Edited by super muffin derpy506

So where is the T'aint Fair? Is it in that Tar Nation Applejack is always talking about?

It sure is! The Tar Nation is a nickname for the local tar pits near APPPPPLELOOSA! We hold a fair there at least once a year. I'm not sure why its called a T'aint fair because we used to have one before Appleloosa was even built and I moved out here. We just started to use it as an expression when we see something as unfair.

You ever been to Canterlot before?

I have once, when I was a tiny colt. I don't remember much of it, but my daddy tells me that my favorite part was helping him sell apples at our Apple Stand in the Canterlot Market. Apparently, I got him a lot of business that day, because I was just so gosh darn cute and happy lookin' suckin' on an apple that everypony wanted to come tell my daddy just that, and then he talked them into some apples. Heck of a salespony, my daddy. He could sell a zap apple to a zap apple tree...after picking that same apple from the tree.

Keep those questions a-comin, pony folk! I feel right happy when I answer y'alls' questions. You wouldn't want to make me sad, now would ya?