Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Braeburn

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

(edited)

Since no one asked you a question lately, Braeburn, and I didn't see it mentioned...

Do you remember the story of how Appleloosa came to be?

I sure do! We'd only been out there about a year before my cousin AJ brought up that tree and her friends helped us settle things with the buffalo tribe. It basically went something like this. Phillydelphia, where I was born, was gettin a might overcrowded, so my pa came up with a plan that all of us Apple family folk and any other ponies who wanted to move out to what we thought was an open patch of land in the west. Everypony loved the idea, so we packed up our bags, loaded up our wagons, and headed for APPPLLELLOOOSA!

I've never been so happy to be female. Hey theeere Braeburn. ;)

Do you like to siiiiing ?

I've been told that I can carry a tune pretty durn well. All the mares in good old Appleloosa seem to think so. ^_^ Edited by super muffin derpy506
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hahah... I just love how you exclaim Appleloosa, Braeburn... I bet all the ponies you greet feel very welcomed when you greet them, don't they? :)

I sure hope they do! I like to make them feel as at home in Appleloosa as they do in their own home!

Braeburn, why are you so damn hot?

'm not rightly sure how to respond to that there question. I'm a modest stallion and don't think I'm really that much of a looker, but if all y'all out there think I'm as gorgeous as I've heard, I thank you kindly for it!

Hi braeburn !

U like peers ?

Hey there! I suppose I'm alright with biting into a nice juicy pear once and a while, but like most of my family, I'm more partial to apples as a favorite fruit. :lol:

Do you ever go by the Salt Lick? Or is that not really your fare at days' end or weekends' start?

I'll usually only go there to celebrate the end of an apple harvest. Me and the other stallions throw one heck of shindig there. I don't mean to brag, but we make some of our own cider and sell it there at the Salt Lick, and I've been told by some visiting Ponyville folk that its just as good as my cousin AJ's cider. We usually have to replace their stock after one of our little shindigs, if that's any indication of how crazy we get on those one or maybe 2(if we're lucky) nights a years. Edited by super muffin derpy506

I can't say that I have...what exactly is it? Is it something all you two-legged folk out there have in your world?

It's sugar mixed with the chemical essence of fruit flavors, made into a fine powder and then sold in packets.

The powder is then dissolved in water and served in a glass with ice.

It's sugar mixed with the chemical essence of fruit flavors, made into a fine powder and then sold in packets.

The powder is then dissolved in water and served in a glass with ice.

Sounds right fancy! I don't think our simple pony technology has advanced far enough to produce something that fancy.

• 2 months later...

Howdy! I've named myself after that there great town of yours and I'm just curious what your opinion was of your cousin's friend Fluttershy. Inquiring minds want to know.

You made a good choice namin yourself after our nice little town! It's the friendliest little settlement in all of Equestria. Anyway, I think AJ's friend Fluttershy is pretty durn cute! She could charm the core right out of a Zap Apple just by asking.