Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Across Equestria in 80 Days

FullMetalDash

Across Equestria in 80 days

Chapter 1:Annual Adventurers Meeting

"Welcome to the 25st Annual Adventures Meeting!" it says at the entry to the conbuilding. Daring Do stood in front off the building thinking about her adventures this year. Do wasn't so pumped for this year's meeting. She just got back from her adventures in Manehattan, where she found the Golden Mare deep underground. But she also broke her wing, so the mare couldn't fly anymore. But neither way, she wouldn't want to miss this in a thousand moons. Here, she could hear all the amazing stories off the other adventurers and maybe get some ideas for her new book. Upon entry, she immediatly spotted the giant podium with the head off the Adventurers of Equestria or A.O.E. Do was a member off it. She mostly broke every rule in the Book of Adventurers, but she was still a member of the A.O.E thanks to her findings across Equestria. After about an hour, the head off the A.O.E calls everypony towards the podium. First off, was the annual award for most findings off the year."And the winner of most findings off this year is.........Daring Do!" From inside the crowd, somepony yelled:"Again?!". Which Do answerd with:"You just ain't doing it right".

After sometime the head of the A.O.E said she had an announcment:"And now, for the first time in the 25 years off the A.O.E existince. We are challenging you, to go to the other side of Equestria, climbing the Mount Mareverst, finding the Treasure off the Ma-Ne trib and returning here in 80 days!" "Pffh,easy" Thought Daring Do. "I'll just take the train and the balloon from there". With that in mind, the head off the A.O.E started naming the rules:"For this challenge, you are not allowed to use any sort of transport, magic or flying. Fail too obey this and you will be diqualified. Also, you are allowed to use any help along the way of the locals except transport." Daring Do thought for a second:"i can't fly anyway so, why am i worried that i am not allowed to fly?" Then the head of the A.O.E said:"And, you must have a partner!" Suddenly the smile on Daring's face turned into an shocked face."What?!, but i always work alone!" she screamed. "Well,Daring Do. You got 1 week to prepare. I better start looking if i were you" the head of the A.O.E said.

"Aaah, this is going to be a long adventure" she thought as she left the building.

Hope you enjoy i am working on Chapter 2

• Brohoof 2