Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hi there everypony

Xon

Howdy
After being a brony for quite a while I said to myself "hey why not join a pony forum"  and the rest is pretty much self explanatory

So Hi  :yay:

Hey there, welcome to the site!  :wub:

You should use your shiny welcome thread to tell us a bit about yourself! What got you interested in the show? Do you have a favorite pony? Any hobbies? What's your opinion on the notion of a geocentric universe?

If you ever need help or just wanna chat, feel free to hit up myself or any other user. We're a friendly bunch, and we love meeting new people. :)

Hope to see around, and enjoy!

-Kolth

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome to the site!  :wub:

You should use your shiny welcome thread to tell us a bit about yourself! What got you interested in the show? Do you have a favorite pony? Any hobbies? What's your opinion on the notion of a geocentric universe?

If you ever need help or just wanna chat, feel free to hit up myself or any other user. We're a friendly bunch, and we love meeting new people. :)

Hope to see around, and enjoy!

-Kolth

Lol I thought short intros were the thing around here :P

Anyways I'm a male brony from Australia(the one with the Kangaroos) who LOVES mlp (go figure)

I got into the fandom because one day I was really bored and just watched the first 2 episodes, I didn't think they were bad so I watched another one...and then another one...and another one..and another one

I think best pony is Pinkie Pie(go figure) because she likes to make her friends smile :)

My hobbies are pretty much vidya games, ponies and java programming (even though I'm bad at it)

Welcome to the forums, your avatar is so cute. It was a good idea joining, plenty of friends to be made on here. See you around the forums.

Thx :wub:

I use it on every forum account I have

• Brohoof 2

@@Xon, so you're a novice programmer of sorts? People with those tech skills are in high demand around the Forums.  :P  Keep improving your skills and you might end up helping someone build a pony website or game.

Like I said, feel free to ask questions if you have any! We're here to help and take your money and make you feel welcome.  :wub:

Edited by Kolth