Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know any bronies (which isn't yourself) or seen any bronies not online?

Dog man

I was wondering if any of you know any fellow bronies or seen any in the big wide world of real life. I dont know any bronies sadly outside of the internet, though I was in tesco today and I saw a man probably in his twenties wearing a rainbow dash t-shirt. Which means I ain't the only brony in Swansea! So Do you know any bronies (which isn't yourself) or seen any bronies not online?

I have one friend who is a brony, but not that big of one, and another that doesn't know anything about the show, but claims to like it...

Other than that, no.

A friend of mine posted something about ponies of Facebook and I got excited and asked him if he was a brony. He knew I was one because of my profile pic but he said he was just starting to watch it to see if he would like it. Afterwards he was like "meh". That's the closest I have ever come to meeting another brony irl.

Edited by Princess Lona

Well, I met a whole gaggle of 'em at a local brony convention, including our own @Champion RD92 and . Other than that, I don't converse with any real-life bronies on a regular basis - they just don't seem to exist in my town, sadly. But hopefully some fellow student will take notice of my pony shirts when I go back to school this semester. ^_^

Nope. :( Sopposidly I have met one, but he is a closet brony. So I haven't got to see all that awesomeness up close. :)

I'm still a newbie though. But I am sure in this next year I will have many real life adventures with some bronys. Hey I am a single female... I think they might just love me. :P jk

There are two brony groups in my city...one is a college brony group, which I am hoping once they start their semester back they will let me join even though I don't go to their school. And the other is a brony group and they haven't accepted my request yet. Boooooo, I think the admin is slow.

• Brohoof 1

One of my high school friends is. He's closeted, much like me, but he revealed himself to be one on an Anchor Club trip. He actually is one reason I gave the show a chance as I didn't think he would watch it without reason. There's also a man at my college who walks around with a Derpy/Dash case for his labtop and another with a Rainbow Dash pin on his hat... a creepy Rainbow Dash in my opinion. I also once saw a dude at the college anime club Halloween party who was apparently dressed as an anthro version of his pony OC. That'sfour in East Texas, not including me.

I know a few bronies in real life, yeah. But I never befriended them because we just weren't in the same social circles. It's a terrible reason to not strike up a friendship, but there's just no way that anything would come of it. They weren't exactly the type of people that I'd like to associate with  :derp:

Plus I keep my bronydom a non-public thing. Not that I'm embarrassed, I just feel like it's unnecessary to be so exposed about it. Nobody cares if I like it or not so I wouldn't even wear a MLP tee as anything more than pajamas. I do hope to go to bronycon eventually though.

• Brohoof 1

Uh ... only one. My family and I were on our way out of a store, when the girl who was working there said she liked my Luna shirt and Fluttershy necklace (and she specifically mentioned Fluttershy, so I would assume she was a brony/pegasister). :squee:

Other than that, bronies (aside from me) seem to be nonexistent around here, at least as far as I can tell. Who knows though, maybe they're all just closet bronies, or maybe I'm just unlucky. *Shrugs*

Actually yes, two or well more actually if you count the closeted ones but I don't know any of them and I'm too shy to go talk to them. So I can't say I know them but I know where they are and I've seen them I'm just shy around people offline so I haven't tried talking to any of them. I don't know I'm probably a little stupid for not going up to them but I get nervous around people offline it just doesn't happen online or on here at least.

I don't really know any bronies, no. I only kind of know one, but we've hardly ever talked. He works the shift right before mine, and sometimes I've seen him around with a hoodie with Vinyl Scratch on it. I'm kind of shocked he is that open about it because my coworkers seem to be very intolerant to the idea of guys watching the show.

• Brohoof 1

I know about 5 others at my high school.

I happen to be the only twilly fan of the group.

There's one dashie, and a few fans of fluttershy.

I also happen to have a half brother that is a brony, I didn't know that until recently. I don't think he knows I am though...

Edited by Twilight Sniper

There is one that I know of that goes to my high school.

I met one at Youth Rally, because she was wearing a Celestia shirt.

Two of my friends who don't go to my school are bronies, too. Soooooo I know 4, 3 if you don't count closet bronies.

Oh, I know a bunch in real life. I'm rather lucky for that, I suppose.

What I find to be really cool is that every single friend of mine except for one is a brony. These are friends I've had anywhere from 4 to 10 years, mind you. We all talk about ponies, and stuff. It's pretty sweet having brony friends in real life.

And my answer to this would be.... no not a single one. Well asides to a meetup we had in our state. In all the time I have been a brony I have not met one single one in public or any of my friends are fans of the show except for the people on here... Strange huh? I don't think there are many bronies in NC....