Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know any bronies (which isn't yourself) or seen any bronies not online?

Dog man

I think I know about 1 brony and 2 pegasisters. The brony goes one year under me, 1 of the pegasisters is one of my closest friends and the other went off to a kind of boarding school (Directly translated to After School from my language. Place where you can meet new people, loads of activities, find out what you want and so on).

My my 2 friends and bro are bronies. We met a brony at the movie theater when we went to see Doctor Who. Also met some when EQG was in theaters and at the weekly MLP card game tournaments. And obviously, met some at Bronycon and at Anime Central last year.  

I have a lot of irl brony friends actually. Atleast 9 that I know of and I can think of a couple who are probably closet bronies. 3 guys and 6 girls. I converted 3 of them too. 

I have seen a lot of people walking around with shirts and what not. I guess there are a lot of bronies in Georgia.

Well I used to know many other bronies actually. Most of them were my friends actually. However, lately most of them has left the fandom and stuff so I think I only know like 2 bronies irl now :P

I know a pegasister and a brony in real life. My brony friend became one of my best guy friends. I was just chilling at my college went to get a soda from the cafe on campus. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a derpy backpack. I am not one to be shy  when I notice someone with the same interest. I literally shouted "hey Derpy you are coming with me."  He said something along the lines of " I was just about to get some lunch" I told him that my group of gaming club friends were having a potluck with BBQ pulled pork. I lured him in with good food and new friendships to be made. He was with me when I bought myself a Set of Rainbow Dash Footie PJ's from Spencers. He told me if I wore those for the rest of the day he will buy my food and a whole lot of rainbow dash energy drinks. So of Course I was like  your the best friend a pony could ever have. 

There's a guy at my school, I wouldn't say he's my friend but we're on distinctly good terms. The day I wore my Rainbow Dash shirt, he recognized her and I got brohoofed twice from other guys. I have a vague memory of also seeing a brony clique somewhere.

Extremely rarely.

Even when I do, they remain shy when I ask them about it, as I assume they think I'll make fun of them, when I am one of them. X/

I have met ONE guy who seems to have a thing for pinkie pie, but he denies it...... or does he......

I knew a brony. He stopped recently. :( He didn't even know I was. So much fail.

Edit: He is now saying he never was and his family got him a Pinkie figure and he only watched 8 episodes. I don't understand how you can watch 8 episodes if you don't like it... He doesn't even talk to me anymore. My friend saw PONIES the Anthology I and he said he liked the My Little Jackass part. I have a picture of the email he sent me telling me that he liked it. I'll put it at the bottom if I remember. He also said that if he becomes a brony, he will kill me. Think I'll try to get him to watch the end of Season 4. He'd like part of it.

post-23015-0-90034600-1402120980_thumb.jpg

So much edit: Yup. He has said I have turned him into a brony. My work here is done. I know because he is learning the names (never mentioned AJ to him, he brought her up in a conversation).

Edited by BruinBrony

I just moved to a new city and haven't had much of an opportunity to explore, so I don't know if there are any here. Even in my old town though, I didn't know any bronies. I know it's not true, but the Midwest seems to be very...lacking when it comes to MLP.

One guy at my school who I have known for a while (though we've never really been friends) is most likely a brony. He's not going around telling everyone or anything like that, but it's fairly obvious to me. He has worn a shirt with a small RD logo on it, and he said something about "fancy mathematics" in Algebra, plus some other stuff. At first I thought he might have been joking, as I heard him saying bad stuff about bronies about a year ago.

There are two girls I've seen around my school that wear RD and Derpy backpacks.