Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know any bronies (which isn't yourself) or seen any bronies not online?

Dog man

The only Brony I actually know is my friend Brock, but he doesn't wear any merchandise or bring it up.  Now I'm new to the pony thing, and I already ordered a bunch of shirts and plushies.  Once they get here, everypony will know I'm a brony and hopefully if some ponies see me wearing blatent clothing and having a good time, it will help bring them out a bit more.  I KNOW there are closet bronies where I live, there has to be, our population is like 730,000 or something, so maybe if I'm open, they will be to.  Hell, most people in Alberta won't look you in the eye for more than 2 seconds let alone talk about my little pony.  I know there was a meet up some time ago at West Ed, but I wasn't a brony back then, and I can't figure out who organized it, so if you're reading this, message me.     

I know a Brony who's my best friend, and showed me the ponies in the first place. Without him, I'd not be here within this amazing community.

Other than him, I don't know any other Bronies, though I plan to go to BronyCon with my dad and sister this summer!  :D

• 2 years later...

My brother watches it, my Uncle and one of my cousins used to watch it and a young relative watches it.  Not really Bronies but they used to or still do watch the show anyways.

Yeah a couple of times.. A few years back I was in EBGames with a twilgiht sparkle tshirt on and my shoulder bag which was the steampunk twilight sparkle one, and a kid (about 13 i think) came up to me and gave me a brohoof, then earlier this year I came across a guy in Bendigo wearing a Twilight tshirt.

No. It is my dream to go to a Public school (which I will be doing next year) and finding a brony. Now tell me that isn't a friendship bond that could be broken.

I don't think i ever saw a brony in real life before. To be honest I didn't even know what you were until like 2012, 2013. And my parents still think Brony is the name of a brand of soup.

Hahaha. A brand of soup. Well my mom didn't know what a brony was until I posted on facebook what a brony was.  I always thought everyone knew what a brony was, but I guess not.

Yes, that happens sometimes, for example when I randomly see someone from another forum I'm a member of, or just come across one in public. I think there's also one person that likes ponies who goes to the same school with me.

(edited)

I dont have any Brony Friends nor did i ever saw some.

I heard someone talking about cute Ponys in a Design Class, but im not sure if they just meant Cute Ponys in general or if they actually meant the Show.

Edited by Tweakbright Spirkle

I came across one at a theme park because we both happened to be wearing pony shirts but otherwise, I have never run into ones in public.

However, when I first started watching the show my dad found it absolutely hilarious that I was watching a "children's show." Well, he is probably regretting those words because now he watches the show more than me. In fact, he knows way more about the show than me! Though he's never called himself one, he is definitely a brony.

I never seen another guy or gal wearing a pony shirt or even just people referencing the show in public nowadays. I myself never met another brony in real life personally and that's even before I became one. I don't mind if I started to see more as the major movie anticipates closer and definitely for the movie's premier, I'll bound to see some fans.

Besides, this place is my only way to reach out to the brony community through the means of the internet.

Well I'm the only brony in the community as I'm secretly a brony and nobody knows about it not even my parents. The only time I saw another brony was at the AMC comic convention here in Melbourne Australia. They were the people at the how to play MLP trading cards stand. I was considering having a chat to them about my theories of the show but still NO WAY when my parents were there keeping an eye on me. :)

My friend who got me into it back in 2012, friends from the Seattle Bronies Meetup group, and one of my best friends who I actually met on Twitter (ended up being his best man at his wedding. Good drunken times. XD)