Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you know any bronies (which isn't yourself) or seen any bronies not online?

Dog man

Nope, I live in a really small town in west Virginia. Actually, it probably doesn't even count as a town, more of a village. 

To put into even more perspective, our police station has like two or three people working in it and they're guys my sister went to school with. 

Our high school is constantly under threat of being closed for the lack of students and the biggest store we have has been sold and reopened almost constantly in the past five years. 

It would have to be a stroke of genuine luck for another brony to just happen to live here too with the pickings being so low. 

There's this couple I see on my train ride to work every day! I often overhear them discuss ideas for ponymeet events or talk about pony OCs :D (I think the girl is also a furry as I saw her wearing a tail once :3 )

Sadly, I'm too shy to walk up to them and introduce myself (plus I don't want to seem rude for listening to their conversations ^^')...

But if you are the brony/pegasiater who rides a train from Osowa to Gdynia every morning... the girl in a black cat-eared hat says hello! ^^'

I know one girl who's less than half my age, just exiting the show's target demographic, and she's a die-hard brony who comes to my church's functions often.  (She even told me that, for my fangame, I absolutely have to ship Time Turner and Derpy Hooves!)

There was a guy who lived in my dorm a few years ago that I hung out with on occasion who was a big fan of the show. Went as Rainbow Dash for Halloween, as I recall. Kinda don't talk to him anymore, though, because he was a jerk

My younger brother was a fairly active brony once upon a time, but I don't know how much he follows it anymore. I suppose I should ask him next time I see him.

Went as Rainbow Dash for Halloween, as I recall. Kinda don't talk to him anymore, though, because he was a jerk.

He likes Rainbow Dash, what do you expect?

I met a Brony when I was in college. He was a lying con-artist who was addicted to several drugs.

Definitely a credit to the fandom.

• 3 years later...

I know a few. Two of them I haven’t been in contact with since they graduated, one is not a great person and also doesn’t live near me, and the last one goes to college with my sister. 

• Brohoof 1

I do know a person who was a fan at one point, but he stopped watching the show after Season 5 or 6. I remember this mostly because he had a Dr. Hooves keychain, which he eventually gave me.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

I met one in college whom I have since lost contact with, we were never really friends but talked about MLP a bit. There's a girl I saw in the university food court with a Rainbow Dash pin on her backpack but I was in a hurry so I didn't say anything... I kind of regret it now. :twismile: There's a very good friend of mine who dropped out about a year ago and isn't really a "pegasister" anymore but used to be very much into the show and made some really cool pony art back in the day. And my brother's best friend's sister is a fan. 

A girl I was friends with used to be but she gradually got less and less into it. No guys actually, I knew around 3. I don't think any of them like it anymore, guess they were just into it because they were in the target audience back then.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/28/2019 at 4:21 AM, applesjck said:

Sadly, I don’t know anyone IRL who’s a Brony. I wish I did though! :wau:

Me too! I think it would be so much fun to meet other bronies.

But how would you even find them? Is there a better way than just ringing the neighbors doorbells and asking them in a ominous way if they like MLP? :maud:

last time i seen brony offline its like 2012 or 2013, now 80% old bronys left in anime fandom bruh and new brony ofc in "im not brony, lmao, dude, its for kiddos" mode.
so... noyes?

I have a few friends today who used to be really involved with the fandom way back in 2011, we used to watch it and discuss ponies a lot more back then! They're still very good friends of mine, although their interests have changed over time as did mine in many ways. I don't think I have any friends I know in person who love the show still to this day with the same enthusiasm, but I'm open to hanging out with new potential friends who might! :squee:

Well, I’ve met two girls who liked the show, one of them saying their favorite pony was Luna, and I randomly come across young girls wearing MLP merch(bags, shirts, hats, etc) walking with their moms. Actually, the only time I’ve seen another guy in person who likes MLP was when I went to a regional MLP convention in my area, SEAPonyCon. That makes up the bulk of MLP fans I see in my country.

• 6 months later...