Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

On what would have been a lovely morning, it was hailing fire.

Buildings were burning down, lives were ending. Chaos reigned, and the sun had still not risen.

Celestia was dying. Her sun was falling apart, the heat sinking into the earth. Equestria was going up in flames.

The Firestorm did end, but so did Equestria.

There were few survivors.

Rules:

•Try to be as active as possible. But do remember to eat, sleep, and go to school/work/whatever.

• If you'd like, you can be a cannon character.

• Two characters per roleplayer.

• Follow standard site and roleplay rules.

• No swearing.

• HAVE FUN. IT'S MANDATORY!!

Sign-up form:

*Name

*Species (If they have powers, list them here)

*Appearance

•Place during Firestorm

(*Can be replaced by OC link)

Examples/My characters:

Star Belle:

*(http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/star-belle-r4493) (BS 2)

•Manehatten

Ice Crystal:

*Ice Crystal

*Female

*Unicorn (Freezing powers)

*Pale aqua coat, cobalt blue eyes, white mane & tail with cobalt blue highlight that resembles Fluttershy's, mane done up in a hairstyle, cutie mark: snowflake

•Outskirts of The Crystal Empire

PLAYERS:

-EpicHarmony, as Star Belle and Ice Crystal

-ForeverFrozen, as Ember

-Torrent505, as Frostheart and Wanderlust

-thepumpkinking, as Chilly Bones

-Lighting Split, as Star Struck

-Tinker Coy, as Tinker Coy

-dashian500, as Grell and Stained Steel

-**Appleshy**, as Appleshy

-moonlight7starshine, as Vatrana and Moonlight

(Oh, and Happy New Year!!!!! :D:) )

Edited by EpicHarmony

Sounds interesting, I'd put my OC Frostheart in, his magic tends to leave a chill and started work as an ice sculptor in the crystal empire, so his magic could be useful but I doubt it will make an impact against the heat of the sun. And if it goes out everyone will dispose his magic as it steals what little heat is left :/. Yes this could be interesting.

(edited)

i link my OC but the profile isnt that good

maybe when I have more info later.

I'll join with Applshy. You know, she kinda wants Celestia to die anyways. She hates her.

Sounds interesting, I'd put my OC Frostheart in, his magic tends to leave a chill and started work as an ice sculptor in the crystal empire, so his magic could be useful but I doubt it will make an impact against the heat of the sun. And if it goes out everyone will dispose his magic as it steals what little heat is left :/. Yes this could be interesting.

HOLY GINGERSNAPS LOOK AT THE RESPONSE HERE!

I have returned from camping, and have updated everything. Feel free to join.

Edited by Queen Elsa

(edited)

@@Queen Elsa,

can i send you the link of my OC before i sign the form because i dont think her profile is good enough

Um...

Are you new here?

You don't SIGN the form, you fill it out!

And you're REQUIRED to send me your OC link!

Edited by Queen Elsa

Seems good.

I just need his location.

(Are you also a fan of Frozen?)

I love Disney movies but haven't been able to watch it yet I've heard really good things though, given your name I'm guessing it was good? :) haha

Um well most likely he would have been in the Crystal Empire and since it was probably during the day he was probably working his job, (in my headcannon at least there is some sort of winter resort on that frozen northern edge of the city.) so he would be there or if you'd rather not have that exist then in a small shop close to the train station.

• Brohoof 1

hmm this seems like a very interesting topic. THUS I shall join AND LET THERE BE MUCH JOY.....in this post apocalyptic Rp. my oc is in my sig, hope its well enough to join. I'm new to this Rp stuff, but don't worry I've done my reading, and I"m 100% positive that i know what i'm doing :)

OOPS forgot my location. He is right now trapped in the burning embers of his home.

Also if this helps. Chilly can use ice magic. But he doesn't know it yet, if you read my link you'll see what I'm talking about :) the most he knows right now is he can stand any cold conditions.

Edited by Thepumpkinking
  • Brohoof 1

hmm this seems like a very interesting topic. THUS I shall join AND LET THERE BE MUCH JOY.....in this post apocalyptic Rp. my oc is in my sig, hope its well enough to join. I'm new to this Rp stuff, but don't worry I've done my reading, and I"m 100% positive that i know what i'm doing :)

OOPS forgot my location. He is right now trapped in the burning embers of his home.

Also if this helps. Chilly can use ice magic. But he doesn't know it yet, if you read my link you'll see what I'm talking about :) the most he knows right now is he can stand any cold conditions.

Accepted.

And that's enough ice characters, I don't know if it's Frozen or just plain winter that inspires them.

• Brohoof 1

Accepted.

And that's enough ice characters, I don't know if it's Frozen or just plain winter that inspires them.

Never saw the movie. But I will tell you that it's the fact that I like the cold, so that's my inspiration lol :3

Haha we've got three ice characters now XD we might actually be quite comfortable through these firestorms. Okay well if we're allowed to run two characters I might put another one forward so we have more variety.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

@,

@@Tinker Coy,

You're both accepted, I'll add you to the player list.

@@Torrent505

You can join with another character, as long as it doesn't have winter-related powers.

Wow. Compared to the last roleplay I (tried to) host, this is getting an excellent response. The actual RP will start in the next couple days(I can't give an exact date since I'm traveling and never know when I'll have internet). I'll notify everyone when it starts. (Cuz don't you just hate missing the beginning of a roleplay cuz you never got the memo? Yeah.)

• Brohoof 3

Okay so I made up a new OC and added him to the database. I like him a lot I hope you guys do too.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wanderlust-r5485

Name: Wanderlust

Species: Earth pony (years of living on his own in the wild has made him into quite the survivalist but other than that he's normal)

Appearance: Check out my character link

Place during Firestorm: Everfree Forest and when he realized what was happening he would have headed for a cave with an underground spring

@@Torrent505

You can join with another character, as long as it doesn't have winter-related powers.

Yeah there was no way I was adding another ice or winter pony, it wouldn't be as fun if we all didn't bring something different and interesting to the group. If it's too much I'm okay with one of them taking a dirt nap for awhile so I want anyone to let me know if they'd prefer I play just one or if during the RP they find it annoying.

I'm really looking forward to this game this group seems like a lot of fun :)

Edited by Torrent505