Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

Dashian500, i don't mean to be... well, mean, but could you be a bit more specific and clear in your posts? I can't always figure out who you are talking to and what happens where... Could be my mistake but i misread your posts 2 times already now...

This is runedawn:

img-2172036-1-Runedawndone_zpsc3b21233.p

@EpicHarmony

We need some more info on the environment... Is it night ATM? is there a moon in the sky?

ATM?

Yes, now we're in eternal night, and there is a moon in the sky.

Uh so I just added Fluttershy being carried into Everfree by her critters, I hope that is alright. I don't plan on adding her into the story or anything I just felt like it was a detail that would be cool. I honestly put as little in as possible with her because I don't even know if she was alive or dead there.

But yeah I don't want to cross any lines or step on anyone's toes, so let me know if that kind of stuff is okay for us to do. And if you guys like stuff like that to be in the RP. Hope it was okay!

• Brohoof 1

This actually looks really cool, would you mind if I sign up? If you are ok with it, I'll post my character details after I finish Jagged Alliance or Ghost in the Shell (whichever comes first.)

You can still join, since we're not to full or too far in the RP.

(Are you writing fanfics?)

Awesome, I'll post my character tomorrow. And no, I'm playing Jagged Alliance while watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Comppex. It's an excellent anime, and you should watch it if you like Cyberpunk or Science fiction.
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome, I'll post my character tomorrow. And no, I'm playing Jagged Alliance while watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Comppex. It's an excellent anime, and you should watch it if you like Cyberpunk or Science fiction.

OH MY GOD GHOST IN THE SHELL IS AMAZING.....*coughs* sorry for my sudden outburst * fixes tie and sips my tea* carry on

Also big question for you. Is Luna or celestia alive? Just wondering since my oc is at the castle. Should I say there was no remains of them...or ash carcasses or....

OH MY GOD GHOST IN THE SHELL IS AMAZING.....*coughs* sorry for my sudden outburst * fixes tie and sips my tea* carry on

Also big question for you. Is Luna or celestia alive? Just wondering since my oc is at the castle. Should I say there was no remains of them...or ash carcasses or....

Yessshh ghost in the shell is great, I love the concept of the laughing man so much and the symbol they gave him is just so perfectly developed.

As my opinion on that kind of stuff "when in doubt, leave the details out." That way GM has the wiggle room to bring stuff in later in the game as she sees fit. But yeah that's only if you're not willing to wait for an answer and want to post something like I tend to be haha

Honestly, I don't think we're going to be meeting any of the elements of harmony (despite me trying to give fluttershy some hope :( ) since most of them lived in basically tinder boxes. But Luna had the castle and the crystal caves under the castle are cannon so who knows what ponies could have escaped down there to survive and given how big they could be it would be hard to find anyone down there and easy to get lost. (Just a thought ;) )

[i was a bit bored so I played with the pony creator, and made a picture of Wanderlust or at least as close to what I think he looks like as I can get with that. Man I wish I could draw.]

post-21236-0-78125700-1388988196_thumb.jpg

Edited by Torrent505

I'm currently practicing... I have this awesome idea of making cartoons of roleplays that I've played, so maybe I'ill draw him for you some day... some day.

By the way, this RP is really cool. Havent seen a lot like it in a while...

• Brohoof 1

Yessshh ghost in the shell is great, I love the concept of the laughing man so much and the symbol they gave him is just so perfectly developed.

As my opinion on that kind of stuff "when in doubt, leave the details out." That way GM has the wiggle room to bring stuff in later in the game as she sees fit. But yeah that's only if you're not willing to wait for an answer and want to post something like I tend to be haha

Honestly, I don't think we're going to be meeting any of the elements of harmony (despite me trying to give fluttershy some hope :( ) since most of them lived in basically tinder boxes. But Luna had the castle and the crystal caves under the castle are cannon so who knows what ponies could have escaped down there to survive and given how big they could be it would be hard to find anyone down there and easy to get lost. (Just a thought ;) )

[i was a bit bored so I played with the pony creator, and made a picture of Wanderlust or at least as close to what I think he looks like as I can get with that. Man I wish I could draw.]

image.jpg

So no one heard the screaming of my oc.....weird lol going ghost I guess

So no one heard the screaming of my oc.....weird lol going ghost I guess

Shoot I thought that was happening in a dream, sorry! That was why I mentioned the ice forming on you and the necklace glowing, but Embers was leaving and Wanderlust just thought it was from the necklace being some neat toy you had. He was going to ask what you dreamed about and what the necklace was when he got back. Sorry for the misread otherwise that scene would have been very different.

Shoot I thought that was happening in a dream, sorry! That was why I mentioned the ice forming on you and the necklace glowing, but Embers was leaving and Wanderlust just thought it was from the necklace being some neat toy you had. He was going to ask what you dreamed about and what the necklace was when he got back. Sorry for the misread otherwise that scene would have been very different.

Lol it's ok no worries. Mistakes happen :P

Hello,can I join the roleplay? The link to my character sheet is down below.I wish to start at the edge of the Everfree Forest. (Scribblegroove recommended it)

Edited by Wind in the Willows