Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 wishes!

Anyone_here

Happy new year to everybody!

This thread is to write their wonderful wishes for ne year! What you wish and what you need to be a better person woop! I know if you wish so hard before and the day of new year your wishes can become truth!

My wishes: Meet so many handsome friends and bronies! Meet a handsome and kind boyfriend who loves me, and peace and love around the world, that's my cliché.

I need to concentrate more on my work woop!

Best of luck with your wish, but looks shouldn't be a priority  ;) I know I'd be upset if someone only dated me because of how I look

As for my wishes, I want to get back into the studious track and focus on my studies. I'd like to open myself up a little bit and try more things. Conquer some fears and all that jazz. I also want to get to the gym and gain some muscle... I am too bony.

Edit: Oh. I just kind of did another resolution post. My wish for the world is a decline in hate crimes.

Edited by D1SC0RD

I wish to make others happy and to be happy. Go on adventures and experience stuff I've never even imagined. Befriend many people and strengthen friendly bonds with old enemies. Learn, live, and dream as I try my best to shrug off the negativity in the world.

• Brohoof 1

My only wish that I hope for in 2014 is to do well in my college and that this year will go by fast. The faster the better making able that I can move away from my house once I am graduated. Otherwise there is nothing else that is important to me other than those things. I could careless about finding a relationship or that stuff.

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 1