Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Least favorite movies of 2013?

TheCountryArtist

I didn't really see too many bad movies this year. I don't even remember one...

Worst movie I can remember seeing is Grudge Match. I went to go see it, and it wasn't terrible but it was ok. The comedy was awful but thankfully there was more to the story than the trailers let you think. So I liked the drama part of it... I'd rate it 3/5.

If I can think of all the movies I've seen and I arrive at a different ''worst movie of 2013'', I'll just edit this post or repost.

• Brohoof 1

There were a lot of good movies, but the worst one I saw (friends said we should watch it) was some horrific comedy movie.  It was so bad I can't even remember the name.  It was about this cop who died and went to the afterlife and came back down to kill aliens.  ugh.

Another one I didn't care for, and I was surprised because I thought I'd love it, was Pacific Rim.  It could have been an amazing movie but it seemed like it didn't have much of a story.  The music was amazing though and I loved the idea, it just should have been done better.

• Brohoof 2

There were a lot of good movies, but the worst one I saw (friends said we should watch it) was some horrific comedy movie.  It was so bad I can't even remember the name.  It was about this cop who died and went to the afterlife and came back down to kill aliens.  ugh.

Another one I didn't care for, and I was surprised because I thought I'd love it, was Pacific Rim.  It could have been an amazing movie but it seemed like it didn't have much of a story.  The music was amazing though and I loved the idea, it just should have been done better.

I think that movie was R.I.P.D, I seen like half the movie because we snuck into the theater to kill some time waiting for The Wolverine to start. 

The Conjuring is the only movie I have seen so far that I didn't like. Mostly just because it's supposed to be a horror movie, yet it was more of a comedy to me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Spring Breakers. It was Selena Gomez, and James Franco in it so I wasn't expecting it go be so horrible. I mean, I wasn't expecting it to be good but I wasn't expecting it to be so bad either.

There's only 2 redeeming factors about this god-awful movie.

• Selena Gomez in a bikini. 
  • There's a scene where you see My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic playing on a TV for a few seconds. 

• 7 years later...
On 2013-12-31 at 5:23 PM, TheCountryArtist said:

I have to say Walking with Dinosaurs.

I dont HATE it, but it wasn't what I expected really, but I guess it was still good, but not the best movie that came out :P

How about you guys/gals?

I would have liked that movie a lot better if they didn't voice over the dinosaurs.

Walking With Dinosaurs would’ve been so much better if it wasn’t for the very obviously last minute terrible voice acting.

I also absolutely can’t stand Frozen. Most overrated movie ever made. 

On 2021-07-28 at 6:08 PM, Paleopony said:

I would have liked that movie a lot better if they didn't voice over the dinosaurs.

I agree, what the heck? The original Walking With Dinosaurs was one of the most groundbreaking documentaries of all time. It deserved better than this crap.

• Brohoof 1