Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning a super hero RP

Skullbuster

in addition to Discords Legion, im going to start a super hero themed RP(i am fully confident in my ability to run 2 RPs)

throw in some ideas and ill put it up sometime tommarow

You have gained my interest! :)

When you say super hero what varying levels will there be? WIll some be capable of Superman level stuff while others are at Batman or even Robin level? How many rules will be in place, or is it fully free-form?

An idea could be that maybe there are some super-villains too, I always love playing as a villain! ;)

Posted Image

Mmmm I can brainstorm some ideas, so far I got something, but I really don't feel like it's a good idea

Throw it out there anyway, any idea is worth at least listening too! :)

Also if we hear it maybe we can help make it better.

my ideas should just burn, since I can never come up with anything good

I was going to say it and then the story turned into X-men xD

ok, so believe when we start, we will have a group of heros and a group of villians, but not in an organization(in the beginning at least) all on there own

(edited)

im thinking about how to start it off, the only idea i have right now is to start at the funeral of another hero, but thats coping the watchmen

alright, heres a character sheet, again, this RP will be put up some time tomarow

Name:

secret idenity:

Powers:

Bio:

Backstory/Origen story:

Apperance:

about characters, if it absolutely has to be a pony, please explain why is it there, aliens, robots, mutants are all allowed

Edited by Skullbuster
  • Brohoof 1

im thinking about how to start it off, the only idea i have right now is to start at the funeral of another hero, but thats coping the watchmen

alright, heres a character sheet, again, this RP will be put up some time tomarow

Name:

secret idenity:

Powers:

Bio:

Backstory/Origen story:

Apperance:

about characters, if it absolutely has to be a pony, please explain why is it there, aliens, robots, mutants are all allowed

you should add gender xD

(edited)

I will bring out an old supervillain of mine, behold Black Death! *cue insane laughter*

Link to Black Death's Character Page: http://mlpforums.com/topic/8508-black-death/page__fromsearch__1

Name: Black Death

secret idenity: William Horn (no longer used, he does not remember it)

Age: 39 (He no longer technically ages when The Hunger has been sated, but when he is hungry he ages quickly until he feeds again at which point the clock resets.)

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 149 lb

Public Persona: Black Death spreads death and deceit wherever he goes. He kills without mercy and with pleasure, he loves to fill civilians hearts with fear. Killing another super gives him the ultimate joy, and their life force is especially powerful in sating The Hunger. The public knows of him as a one does the bogeyman, they whisper of his dark deeds in fear that he will come after them next.

Powers:

-Identity Theft- Stealing the identity of those he kills

-No Pain- Losing the feeling in your body makes you harder to kill, but it came with the cost of having his cells kill themselves off causing him to feel The Hunger.

-Inhuman Strength- He is capable of tearing apart metal, scaling buildings, and powerful jumps

-Shadow Meld- He is able to effectively blend into the shadows around him

-Parasite- The ability to create "zombies" by placing parasites in corpses (his body produces these parasites). They cause a disease much like rabies but instead of killing the victim it turns them into an order following drone (they respond only to the first person to control them, this could be anyone and not just Black Death. He can only produce a maximum of 10 zombies at a time, at full strength.)

Skills:

-Horrific appearance- Would cause almost all civilians and some supers to be disgusted or afraid of his looks

-Deadly bite- If he bites someone it could pass deadly germs onto them, can also spread parasites.

-No remorse

-Horryfing laughter- His laugh is that of the truly insane and can cause great fear in some

Weaknesses:

-The Hunger- a need to feed on near dead corpses to keep his body from killing itself. (he does not actually consume the body, he simply absorbs its life force)

-Loss of Humanity- He has a hard time understanding many emotions

-Loss of Fear- Without fear he sometimes makes decisions without fully judging the possible outcomes

-Sadistic- Has a hard time letting victims live when he is ordered to do so

-Not a team player- He prefers working alone

Equipment:

-Staff with skull, mainly just for show but also used to hit people

-Hand scythe, a short version of the scythe used to kill his victims

Bio: Black Death is a sadistic madman, he has no true goal other than to stay alive and have "fun" doing it. He has no memory of his past life, and this new semi-life he is living has left him full of hatred. He is just as likely to cause major destruction such as cause a train to crash or blow up a buidling as he is to stalk one person for hours while tormenting them. All in all, he is one of those men "who just want to watch the world burn"

Backstory/Origen story: William had been a journalist for a major newsapaper, andhe had been looking into the events surrounding the recent deaths of young men at a local government research facility. He had been digging up clues for about a month when he found disturbing signs that people were being experimented on within the facility. He immediately called the police and then went to bring them the evidence. When he arrived though he was handcuffed and thrown in the back of a van. The last words he heard from the Police Commisoner were "The government doesn't like it when snoopy journalists look into their business."

He was brought to the very lab he had been digging up dirt on, where he learned that indeed experiments had been taking place. Experiments to create "super-heros" that could be America's next top super soldiers. He was to be the next in line for "treatment," and he was put through nearly a year of on and off painful injections, test, and the like. He had no close relatives and had never married, the only news of his disapearence came as an obituary in the paper he wrote for.

After one particularly excrutiating test he was pronounced dead of "heart failure." What the researches did not realize is that he was still alive, in a way. All the "failed" experiments had somehow left William a freak of nature, with powers the scientists had never anticipated. He woke up in a temporary morgue in the facility, hungry...

Apperance: He appears as any of the many people he has killed at one point or another, he can switch appearances at will morphing and shaping in gruesome ways. This changes his voice and body.

Picture: (Created Using HeroMachine 2.5 and slightly edited with Paint.net)

Costume: His body is that of a corpse in a state of decay with some parts fully skin or skeleton, and his clothes himself in robes of red and black. He wears nothing on his feet or hands and only wears the robes. His eyes glow with an unnatural red light, and the skin on his mouth gives way to a white toothed skeleton grin.

You will have to tell me if this is too grim because I can tone it down a bit if you want, but my personal opinion is if you're going to go evil go all the way!

I will wait to see your response here before posting anything in the character threads.

Edited by Guest

I will bring out an old supervillain of mine, behold Black Death! *cue insane laughter*

Name: Black Death

secret idenity: William Horn (no longer used, he does not remember it)

Age: 39 (He no longer technically ages when The Hunger has been sated, but when he is hungry he ages quickly until he feeds again at which point the clock resets.)

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 149 lb

Public Persona: Black Death spreads death and deceit wherever he goes. He kills without mercy and with pleasure, he loves to fill civilians hearts with fear. Killing another super gives him the ultimate joy, and their life force is especially powerful in sating The Hunger. The public knows of him as a one does the bogeyman, they whisper of his dark deeds in fear that he will come after them next.

Powers:

-Identity Theft- Stealing the identity of those he kills

-No Pain- Losing the feeling in your body makes you harder to kill, but it came with the cost of having his cells kill themselves off causing him to feel The Hunger.

-Inhuman Strength- He is capable of tearing apart metal, scaling buildings, and powerful jumps

-Shadow Meld- He is able to effectively blend into the shadows around him

-Parasite- The ability to create "zombies" by placing parasites in corpses (his body produces these parasites). They cause a disease much like rabies but instead of killing the victim it turns them into an order following drone (they respond only to the first person to control them, this could be anyone and not just Black Death. He can only produce a maximum of 10 zombies at a time, at full strength.)

Skills:

-Horrific appearance- Would cause almost all civilians and some supers to be disgusted or afraid of his looks

-Deadly bite- If he bites someone it could pass deadly germs onto them, can also spread parasites.

-No remorse

-Horryfing laughter- His laugh is that of the truly insane and can cause great fear in some

Weaknesses:

-The Hunger- a need to feed on near dead corpses to keep his body from killing itself. (he does not actually consume the body, he simply absorbs its life force)

-Loss of Humanity- He has a hard time understanding many emotions

-Loss of Fear- Without fear he sometimes makes decisions without fully judging the possible outcomes

-Sadistic- Has a hard time letting victims live when he is ordered to do so

-Not a team player- He prefers working alone

Equipment:

-Staff with skull, mainly just for show but also used to hit people

-Hand scythe, a short version of the scythe used to kill his victims

Bio: Black Death is a sadistic madman, he has no true goal other than to stay alive and have "fun" doing it. He has no memory of his past life, and this new semi-life he is living has left him full of hatred. He is just as likely to cause major destruction such as cause a train to crash or blow up a buidling as he is to stalk one person for hours while tormenting them. All in all, he is one of those men "who just want to watch the world burn"

Backstory/Origen story: William had been a journalist for a major newsapaper, andhe had been looking into the events surrounding the recent deaths of young men at a local government research facility. He had been digging up clues for about a month when he found disturbing signs that people were being experimented on within the facility. He immediately called the police and then went to bring them the evidence. When he arrived though he was handcuffed and thrown in the back of a van. The last words he heard from the Police Commisoner were "The government doesn't like it when snoopy journalists look into their business."

He was brought to the very lab he had been digging up dirt on, where he learned that indeed experiments had been taking place. Experiments to create "super-heros" that could be America's next top super soldiers. He was to be the next in line for "treatment," and he was put through nearly a year of on and off painful injections, test, and the like. He had no close relatives and had never married, the only news of his disapearence came as an obituary in the paper he wrote for.

After one particularly excrutiating test he was pronounced dead of "heart failure." What the researches did not realize is that he was still alive, in a way. All the "failed" experiments had somehow left William a freak of nature, with powers the scientists had never anticipated. He woke up in a temporary morgue in the facility, hungry...

Apperance: He appears as any of the many people he has killed at one point or another, he can switch appearances at will morphing and shaping in gruesome ways. This changes his voice and body.

Picture: (Created Using HeroMachine 2.5 and slightly edited with Paint.net)

Costume: His body is that of a corpse in a state of decay with some parts fully skin or skeleton, and his clothes himself in robes of red and black. He wears nothing on his feet or hands and only wears the robes. His eyes glow with an unnatural red light, and the skin on his mouth gives way to a white toothed skeleton grin.

You will have to tell me if this is too grim because I can tone it down a bit if you want, but my personal opinion is if you're going to go evil go all the way!

I will wait to see your response here before posting anything in the character threads.

This is really long, awesome, and totally the type of character sheets I encourage on these forums.

But there's one thing wrong.

This needs to be in the Character Database as a thread, and linked into your post. Don't make your character form in a post. Whenever Skullbuster makes his OOC thread, do that.

This is really long, awesome, and totally the type of character sheets I encourage on these forums.

But there's one thing wrong.

This needs to be in the Character Database as a thread, and linked into your post. Don't make your character form in a post. Whenever Skullbuster makes his OOC thread, do that.

Sorry I just wanted to check it with Skullbuster first and I was gone when he posted that it was ok'd.

*Adds a thread to the Character Database*