Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Free-Time in Fillydelphia

qqq

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/83481-free-time-in-fillydelphia-an-sol-rp-no-spaces-remaining/

The sun stood high in the sky on a warm day in Fillydelphia. The streets were empty save a few ponies who weren't working or at school. It was a very average day... but for how long?

Glacier trotted into Fillydelphia with a blank face. There was nothing and no one that could give her the challenge, thrills and rush that she spent her time after. "That pony must've been lying"  Glacier thought. "Why would recommend this place? It's rubbish!"

Edited by Sir. Loin

Architectural Dream arrived at Fillydelphia with an uninterested face. This city was scheduled on his list to be traveled and hopefully he'll get some contracts. He was running out of bits and he heard from other architects, if those guys weren't lying of course, that this city was open for a lot of building plans. Hopefully he'll fill up his coffins and enjoy this city while at it.

Slava fly's to Fillydelphia and lands at the train station and starts to look around"wow this place is really nice like some pony's said and it gives me a break from work too" Slava sighs and trots down the street to look at the town and says"yep,just like pony's say".

After the long train ride from Manehatten, Stardust finally arrived in Fillydelphia. He had heard that the nightclub scene here was one of the best in Equestria and wanted to get his music out and more well known. "Well, lets hope this was worth the trip" Stardust though to himself as he walked off in search of a hotel.

Edited by Subsonic Rainboom

Architectural Dream sighed in contend as he lay himself on a white-sheet covered bed. He had just rented a room in a 3-star hotel for a month's duration. Excessive but he's planning to stay here for a long time. First most to refill his nearly depleted coffin and second is to enjoy himself. He slowly got up from the bed and decided to explore Fillydelphia. The sun isn't going to set for a while so might as well as explore the city.

Stardust had been wandering around Fillydelphia for about an hour, looking for an affordable hotel. On his search he had also found a few decent looking nightclubs he had decided to visit later that night. Stardust finally found a decent enough looking hotel. On the way in, Stardust bumped into a tall white stallion unicorn. "Oof!" Stardust exclaimed "Uhh...sorry." He said awkwardly before going to check in to the hotel.

"Uhhh right," Architectural Dream replied looking at the stallion that bumped into him. He shook his head and putted the recent encounter back into his mind as he continued on with his exploration. Or more specifically to find some contractors. Maybe the city hall will have some information on that.

(is there anyone i can bump into?)

Slava is still walking around town"maybe i should see what there hospitals like but man my saddle bags are heavy,what did i do pack my whole medical kit in here"Slava giggles at himself and arrives at his hotel."wow this is fancy,never seen something like this were i live" Slava says while walking around the hotel.

Shamrock just got off the train to Fillydelphia. She takes her hat of for a moment and tucks her mane back and then put it back on to keep some of her hair from getting in her eyes. The puts on her bags and heads off to start her vacation. Being from Detrot Shammy loved the city. So what better place for a vacation then Fillydelphia?  @,

On her way though the street she noticed a cute ice blue mare with a irritated look on her face. Shamrock always tries to cheer ponies up when they seem to be having a crappy day. She heads over to the mare to do just that. "Howya, miss. I bet a cute mare like you would look like a real beauty with a smile then a scowl." She says in her thick Irish accent with a smile of her own.

@@Gloomfury

"Great. There's goes any chance of this being an interesting place,"  Glacier thought as a green earth pony began conversation with her.  After giving a sarcastic grin that revealed her teeth, Glacier replied, "There. Is that cute enough for you?" 

She had no time for talking about subjects as dull as how ponies look and she wasn't shallow enough to particularly care. Still bogged down by the fact she was in what she thought was a boring city, Glacier continued walking into town, not giving any polite conversation with Shamrock.

Slava sees two ponies talking,he walks over then stopped and thinked"I think i would let them talk because its rude to but in other ponies conversation". So Slava picks up his saddle bag and heads for his hotel room and put his saddle bag down, "i think i might have a rest before i look at this beautiful tow".

After getting settled in and all but destroying his hotel room, Stardust decided that with nothing else to do, he would go and check out some of the nightclubs he'd need while in search of a hotel. "Maybe I might find some decent ponies to hang around" he thought jokingly to himself, chuckling before heading off for the nightclub district of Fillydelphia.

Appleshy landed flat on the ground, kicked from the train. She turned to face it and sat down, sobbing. Suddenly, she realized she didn't know where she was. She unsteadily stood up and headed towards the sound of ponies chattering. She came to the front of a building and entered it, not knowing that it was a club. Before she knew it, she was being shoved around by drunken ponies, unaware of the fact she was being shoved towards a pony, Stardust.

Stardust was deep in conversation with the bartender, trying to talk him into letting him play a gig at the nightclub sometime. It was a loosing battle but stardust was determined to get the gig no matter how long it took. After ordering another drink he heard the quite struggles of a mare somewhere in the large crowd of ponies. He turned around to see the deep blue mare get pushed into him. ((Sorry but I need an excuse to be out of the rp while I'm away for 2-3 days)) Stardust lost his balance falling off the bar stool and hitting his head on the counter getting knocked unconscious.

Edited by Subsonic Rainboom

((Sorry I'm late guys))

Hidden walked around Fillydelphia, bored fr one of the first times in a long time. "i never thought I would say this, but this sucks." She said to herself. "Nopony to talk to, nothing to do... Maybe I should mess with someone for a little while." She decided with an evil smile.

"And thank you!" Architectural Dream said happily after finally getting a building contract. He immediately rushed out the door, relieved to finally be able to get out of the city hall. That took way too long in his opinion and was absolutely terrible. What was he now going to do after finding a contract. Maybe a visit to a café? Or just randomly walk around this city? What to do.

Edited by Demirari

@,

Slava finishes resting and gets out of bed. Slava thens walk out the door of the hotel and said to himself"i think i will have a long around this lovely town" so Slava starts walking when he bumps into a mare"oh sorry ma'am, my heads were in the cloud about how lovely this place is"

@,

Shamrock got in front of her while Glacier walked and started walking backwards while she faced her. "I'm afraid not, darling. I was hoping for a real smile. But I understand that there are days that you don't feel like it. But that don't mean you can't give it a try." She starts walking next to her. "By the way, I'm Shamrock."She says with a smile ."Grand to meet ya." 

@@Gloomfury

It wasn't in Glacier's best intrest to make an enemy of the first pony she met. "Hello,"  she said. "I haven't currently got a reason to smile so it's pointless and deceitful that I smile at all. Oh and I'm Glacier."

Walking with Shamrock obstructing her view soon grew to be quite the irritant. Glacier tried stopping and making sudden changes in direction to try and throw Shamrock off and leave her behind. However, in the tight streets of Fillydelphia, there was little space for evasive manoeuvres.

"And that building is rather shabby, talk about horrible design!" Architectural Dream was standing in front of a building, glaring at the building for no reason except what he calls "Design flaws." Sighing, he decided to leave and continue on with his exploration, but he made a mental note to himself to find the architect responsible and slam that pony down.

@,

Slava finishes resting and gets out of bed. Slava thens walk out the door of the hotel and said to himself"i think i will have a long around this lovely town" so Slava starts walking when he bumps into a mare"oh sorry ma'am, my heads were in the cloud about how lovely this place is"

((Sorry, I've been having computer troubles all day))

"Oh... It's fine I guess." Hidden sighed, not really caring anymore. One of the lenses to her glasses was slightly cracked, but she didn't really care anymore. Wow... Is this how Blazing feels all the time? She wondered. She wondered how Blazing could possibly live in that mood all the time.

@,

Shamrock nods in understand. "That's a fair point. You can't just go around smiling all the time. You'll look like a loon. But there usually is a reason to smile.  I'm smiling cause I just got started on my vacation. And that I'm looking forward to the time I'll have here. That, and I just met a pretty mare." She says with the same smile. "Maybe I could give you a reason to smile."

@@Gloomfury

Glacier was beginning to get quite frustrated at her inability to lose Shamrock. She decide to subtly let Shamrock know she was angry by picking up the pace and going towards a large park. "I could do with something to make me happy,"  Glacier replied. ""I've been told this is apparently amazing and I have to come here. This place looks set to be none of those things. And congratulations on finding a mare you like. I imagine you're both happy."

Architectural Dream had just found a park that was conveniently near the building that he was half-tempted to charge in and demand the architect that designed the place. Sitting on a bench under a tree which provided a nice shade, he brought up his sketchbook and began sketching the design of the building he was suppose to design. All sorts of tools were floating near him, a protractor, a rule, pencils, erasers, even a compass. Most architect would prefer working in a building but Architectural Dream always preferred the outside. One of his oddities among the architects, he guessed. 

@,

((its ok and i might not be on i dont know how long since me and Nigh Song share one TV,because my latop screen is cracked so i use a hdmi cable to use my laptop and Night Song plays Rocksmith on the xbox))Slava hears her sigh"whats wrong ma'am? are you feeling down?" Slava askes