Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Free-Time in Fillydelphia

qqq

"oh,who is this unicorn if you dont mind me asking?" Slava askes and thinks"i hope its not a touchy subject because i hate getting ponys upset and that". "if you dont want to tell me that is fine im not going to keep asking until you give in and i guess we all got storys of out lifes to tell hey"

@,

Shamrock smiles and catches up to her. "Of course, darlingAnd I don't doubt that it would hurt getting skewered by a minotaurs horn like that. I fought a minotaur one in a match. He was a tough bastard, but I still won even though I didn't knock him out. But I did get him to the ground a few times and he never laid a single hit on me. Oh and sorry about that kiss. Sometimes I do things without thinking and my instincts take over."

@@Gloomfury

"You may not think that taking a minotaur horn is that painful," Glacier preached. "But in the situation I was in, the horn was a lot more of a major event. It tested every single one of my abilites. A deep wound like that takes an age to heal and is incredbily likely to get infected so it was a real struggle not to die and to durvive using only what came to hand."

Wondering further into the park, Glacier soon found herself enveloped in the leafy cloak of the trees within. They were tightly packed like the trees in a forest. "Are you ready?" Glacier asked. "You're about to see how creatures like me survive in the Everfree."

@,

Shamrock stop and raises an eyebrow. "Uuuh, I thought we were going to get something to eat. But alright. Are you gonna like show me a trick or something? Or some form of fighting style you learned from some monks high in the griffin kingdom mountains. Or some ninja techniques?"

@@Gloomfury

Glacier looked at Shamrock with a devious grin. "Oh... we are about to get something to eat," she said. "You're not going to see a trick or ancient fighting style. You're going to see what seven years of constant fighting for survival yields." She flashed her sharp teeth to hint at what was soon to follow. "Now's your last chance to quit out."

Without waiting for a response, Glacier began to go deeper into the trees.

"oh,who is this unicorn if you dont mind me asking?" Slava askes and thinks"i hope its not a touchy subject because i hate getting ponys upset and that". "if you dont want to tell me that is fine im not going to keep asking until you give in and i guess we all got storys of out lifes to tell hey"

"Well... He hates it when I talk about him... But he'll never know as long as you don't talk to him." Hidden said. "Blazing Hoof, the unicorn stallion from Ponyville. I may be older than him, but he still loved spending time with me for some reason. He asked me out once, I felt so terrible breaking his heart... But it was for the best." She explained. "We're still friends, but it's been a bit hard for both of us..." She added. "Sorry if I'm getting a bit carried away again." She added.

(Sorry, had to go to school)

Edited by Blazing Hoof

@

Shamrock wasn't scared at all. "Why would I quit out? Even though you got sharp teeth and eat meat I still like you. And it just makes you more specialHell, I thought one of my mates was the only one. He was raised by a griffin and she fed him meat and he grew canines. At least that's what he told me. And even though he knew many ways to fight he still couldn't beat me in the ring, hehe." She says with her boasting smile Again.

@,

(its ok)

"its ok to talk about him and that,do it because you care for him, well is there anything else you want to do after this or do you want to be alone and i will go back to hotel because im fine with that if that is what you want to do after we finish eatting".

@,

(its ok)

"its ok to talk about him and that,do it because you care for him, well is there anything else you want to do after this or do you want to be alone and i will go back to hotel because im fine with that if that is what you want to do after we finish eatting".

"Well, I would prefer having somepony to talk to, seeing as I'm already bored out of my mind in this town..." Hidden said. "I'm going to need a friend to spend time with for awhile at least." She added. She only said awhile because she didn't know how long she would be in town.

@,

ok well what else do you want to talk about? anything at all im fine with it". Slava thinsk to himself"wonder what she is going to say and what she wants to talk about,hmmm i better listens if i want to know what she wants to talk about and be a good stallion".

@,

ok well what else do you want to talk about? anything at all im fine with it". Slava thinsk to himself"wonder what she is going to say and what she wants to talk about,hmmm i better listens if i want to know what she wants to talk about and be a good stallion".

"Hm... Whatever you want to talk about I guess." Hidden said. She knew if she came up with something to talk about, she would mess up somehow. I'm either gonna pick a subject he doesn't want to talk about, or he might take the wrong way... Or end up talking about something he thinks is stupid. She thought.

@,

"well i dont know what to talk about unless you want to hear what my cutie mark is and what i work as". Slava thinks"i hope i dont bore her with what im going to say because medical stuff can bore ponys to death and tears and she might just get up and leave".

@,

"well i dont know what to talk about unless you want to hear what my cutie mark is and what i work as". Slava thinks"i hope i dont bore her with what im going to say because medical stuff can bore ponys to death and tears and she might just get up and leave".

"Works for me." Hidden said. She knew she hadn't explained hers. Well she thought she didn't at least, she had completely forgotten, but she still was interested in Slava's. It gives me something to talk about... Well, more of listen to, but that's beside the point. She thought, letting her mind wander a bit.

@,

"well my cutie mark is a wraped bandage and for work, i work at the Ponyville Hospital, i like working there because the nurses and doctors are kind and caring ponys". Slava thinks to himself"i hope im not boring her like i through i did but oh well if shes bored"

@,

"well my cutie mark is a wraped bandage and for work, i work at the Ponyville Hospital, i like working there because the nurses and doctors are kind and caring ponys". Slava thinks to himself"i hope im not boring her like i through i did but oh well if shes bored"

"Hm... Lot more intersting then mine." Hidden said. I wonder if he knows that pegasus stallion who I always see wobbling in there with different mares... Maybe I should ask him about it. She thought. She decided against it, not sure if it was a good question to ask.

@,

"when i was a little foal i was abandoned by my parents and was taken  to a orphanage were life there was hard for me,i got bulled,hit and teased,i had enough and was hoping somepony would adopted, no pony wanted me,i felt unloved and really upset, so when i was old enough and i didn't have a cutie mark i tried being a doctor and when i became a doctor i was really happy that i didn't have to stay at the orphanage anymore" Slava smiles and sighs in relief he told somepony.

"Wow... That's a bit dark..." Hidden said, not sure what else to say. "Although it does explain why you seem at least a bit sad all the time." She said. She could only hope he didn't queston what she said, seeing as she had never really explained her special abilities with magic.

@,

there are im sad because no pony wants to love and and i have no parents who love that i know of so i guess i want a marefriend because i feel unloved and feel like deep inside everypony doesnt really care about me but im  going strong too and im not going to give up!" Slava shouts

@,

there are im sad because no pony wants to love and and i have no parents who love that i know of so i guess i want a marefriend because i feel unloved and feel like deep inside everypony doesnt really care about me but im  going strong too and im not going to give up!" Slava shouts

"You remind me so much of Blazing..." HIdden said. "Although, he gets much more depressed over little things." She added. She quickly cast a pain neutralizing spell on herself, noticing the pain coming back. Better deal with that quick... She thought. "At least you can be happy sometimes, I like that." She said.

@,

"you know since you and your friend live in ponyville i could help him,i know this great therapist that might be able to help him if you want i can make it free no charge for him because i really want to help your friend and make him feel better of himself and be happy" Slava smiles, "so what do you say? Slava askes.

@,

"you know since you and your friend live in ponyville i could help him,i know this great therapist that might be able to help him if you want i can make it free no charge for him because i really want to help your friend and make him feel better of himself and be happy" Slava smiles, "so what do you say? Slava askes.

"Hm... I'll ask him about it, but I'm not sure if he'll accept help." Hidden said. "We'll see when we get back to Ponyville, whenever that may be." She added. When am I going back home? She wondered. She decided she would just figure that out later, and just focus on being where she was for the time being.

@,

"wait what do you mean at least i can be happy sometimes, i like that? Slava wonders to himself"i thinks thats the first good thing she said to me today? oh well i better just smile at her or maybe that might be creepy oh well again but its good to have a friend"

"I just mean you can try to be happy, Blazing doesn't even try." Hidden said. "I need to spend a ton of magic on pain neutralization... Or whatever you would call it, around him... It hurts watching him so sad" She added. "I mean, he's my friend and all, but jeez it's rare to see him happy anymore..."

@,

"i see,it maybe a private question but why dont you have a stallionfriend? im just wondrong why a pretty mare like you dont eve n have a stallion". Slava thinks in his head"if its because she wears glasses then thats just down right mean,and i hate mean ponys".

"Oh trust me, three stallions have tried asking me out already. I said no to all of them for one reason... They only care about my looks, they didn't even take time to get to know me. Well... That was the case with two of them at least." Hidden explained. She stopped there, not planning on explaining any more about the subject unless she had to.

Edited by Blazing Hoof