Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Fan Fic] Batmare Begins - Chapter 5: Ascent

Batbrony

Happy New Year everypony!!! :D  I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve with your friends or family.  To ring in the New Year, I've just published the fifth chapter of "Batmare Begins" over at FIMFiction!  If you'd like, kindly check it out, rate it, and let me know what you thought of it in the comments section below the chapter, or even on this thread if you'd like (along with any questions you might have as well, either concerning the story or my own writing process).  Not too much else to say besides that, so without further ado, here's the link to "Batmare Begins: Chapter 5 - Ascent"!  :muffins:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

• Brohoof 2

Once again, I'm enjoying this fan fiction like always! Derpy deserves a muffin castle as a reward. :comeatus:

Muffin castle?  That sounds amazing!  :D   And why not?  After all, she already made one!!!  ^_^

queen_derpy_of_castle_muffin_by_luffsas-

Glad you're enjoying the fic buddy!  Hope you have a good evening.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Muffin castle?  That sounds amazing!  :D   And why not?  After all, she already made one!!!  ^_^

queen_derpy_of_castle_muffin_by_luffsas-

Glad you're enjoying the fic buddy!  Hope you have a good evening.  :)

Derpy you simply amaze me with everything that you do. :P You have a good one too, mate! :)

• Brohoof 1