Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

I think I would, I'm not exactly happy with my life right now, so dying won't matter to me. It doesn't mean that I will commit suicide, it's just that I don't careless of what could happen to me, since I wonder how's heaven. At future to look forward, thanks to ponies, so that's going out for me, otherwise I'd be contemplating suicide for real

I wouldn't be all that happy. There's so much on this planet to see and do and it would be a shame to end it before I got the chance to really experience it.

Not sure. 

If I died tomorrow I would die knowing that my parents hate me being a Brony. I would also die knowing that all of my hard work and stressing over my grades at school was all for nothing. I would also die knowing that I never brought anyone to Christ, which would hurt me the most.

But I would also die knowing that my Savior has made a place for me so I can be with him forever, and that it is ready for me right now. I have nothing to fear in death because my God has beaten it.I am dead to the curse of sin no more.

Hey, thanks for posting this up. I've been kinda depressed for a while because my parents don't get why I'm a Brony, but this is exactly what I needed to see. Who knows? I may die tomorrow, or Christ will return, but as the apostle Paul said, "To live is Christ, and to die is gain."

I suppose it would depend on how quickly I would die. If I died instantly, just knowing right what I was knowing then, yeah, I think I'd die happy. My life has been good to me. I have the nicest parents, caring friends, great fandoms, and I've learned so much about myself.

But if I were going down dying? Probably not. Natural human instincts make anyone - even suicidals - fight for life if they can, and an unfortunate occurrence in dying is that when you start going down, you think of all that was, and all that could've been. I'd never see my little brother or sister grow up. I'd never be a video game developer. I'd never see Ace Attorney 6, or Klonoa 3, or Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, or even the end of Friendship is Magic. There's so much that'd be left unfulfilled. How could I be happy?

if i died yesterday, probably yes, i would be sad only for my girlfriend, for my parents and for all the friends i left... (even if someone would be happy)... but today.. nope... i'm just to down.... but it would not be  a problem.. i don't fear death...

In my mind, life isn't about how many goals you achieve but what kind of legacy you leave behind. As a 18 year old who is a first year student at Uni, I don't think that's a very good legacy. So no, I would not be happy.

I would most certainly not die happy. At least, not as happy as I would like to be.

I have about a bajillion goals that I want to make happen, and I can't make them happen by tomorrow! Even worse if I died and the love of my life did not, then she would have to suffer the rest of her life without me. That would be horrible!

If I died tomorrow it would just be utter shit. I better not die til I'm at least 70.

I wouldn't die happy because im under 18 and i haven't experienced everything i want to experience. I have no specific life goal except to become rich and buy many videogames and i don't want to die before MLP FIM has been canceled, if all of these things can happen for me i would die happy.

I'm pretty happy right now so I think if I died tomorrow I'd still be pretty happy. :)

Everyone enters the world the same way - with nothing. And everyone exits the world the same way - with nothing. Have I accomplished all of my goals? Not even remotely. Are there a lot of things on my bucket list? Absolutely. Despite all of that, I realize that tomorrow is promised to no one. Anything can happen, and you just have to hope for the best at all times and yet always be prepared for the worst. No matter what the situation, I'm going to make the most of it and reflect on all of the good, no matter how small or trivial it might seem during such an otherwise depressing time. Happiness shouldn't be measured based solely on achievements. There are a lot of other ways to make and experience happiness, and I'd say I'm usually a pretty happy person despite my flaws and insecurities. Luckily for me, I'm still young enough that if I died tomorrow, I wouldn't have to feel like a failure or disappointment. :blush:

Yes, I feel like things are only just beginning for me. I would be disappointed if life as I knew it was about to end but I happen to believe there's a better life waiting for me after death anyhow. ;)

If I were to die, I would be freakin ticked off. I have way to many goals and thing I wanted to do. And 15 years is no a  long time to live either. If there is an after-life, I would find whoever was in charge and give him a very angry piece of my mind.

Do I get to die while clutching tightly on Diamond Tiara's neck, while her hot, dying wheezes strokes my hair? If yes, then I would die happy. If not, well, you can count that's another Wraith roaming the planet.

Even if the idea of instant ending endears me at times, I still have a shitton of things to do, so yeah. Those flash games won't play themselves

No, because I'm too young to die. I still have many things to do and experience. I still need to:

• See the progress and technological advancements we've made after and during 2014.
  • Go to college
  • Probably move out of the US.
  • See how it's like to be outside my parents' control, with my own home, job, and such.
  • Try to make my life as fun and happy as possible.
  • Probably meet my close online friends, if I have the money.
  • Be in a long-term, monogamous relationship with someone. (Don't really need this, as I don't need a lover to be happy, but it would be nice)
  • Retire.

Basically, I still have a lot to do and to experience in my life. So I wouldn't die happy if I died tomorrow.

Edited by ~Zero~

Hehehe this is a fun question!

I am stuck in the middle. I keep wanting to type that I wouldn't mind dying too much because I've had a good life, but at the same time I want to keep that ball rolling. I'm about to become an adult and I want to get a taste of what thats like before I pass. There are things I want to do and things I want to see... I'd be really sad to never accomplish anything that I wanted to.

So I am not really afraid of death, but I'd rather die later than sooner.

Eh, no honestly, because i haven't been in a great mood recently, and i don't think i'd be happy dieing tomorrow, especially since i've probably ticked off and pushed away many people.

I don't even know what i wanna do yet with my life, i'm still in highschool, and unsure what i wanna do exactly, i have dreams i guess, but idk how realistic those are. Regardless i don't feel i've accomplished anything.

So right now in honesty no.

I would not still. I have not yet fulfilled my purpose I feel. There must be a reason I'm still alive, after attempting suicide so many times. I really don't know what it is yet.

But I wasn't ever happy anyways, either. Only super excited or super depressed. Little in the middle. Also given the fact I just learned that I do have a somewhat good trait, that of quick and semi-precise wit, makes it ever so much more depressing to me.

I guess I would die content, haven't done a whole lot in life yet, not scared of death.

If I did die, it would be what it is, so  overall, yes, I would die happy.