Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

Well since we never know our time I would just want to know before I passed away that my family was well and my little brother was alright. I would just have to accept it you know. You'll never know when your time of death may be.

I don't think anyone would be happy with dying 

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't say I'd be truly happy if I died tomorrow. I would be very happy and thankful for the wonderful family and friends I have, and for all of the love, joy, and peace I have been blessed to experience. However, I would also feel grief because the amount of bad I've done largely outweighs the good, at least in quantity, so I would feel that I had neither lived to my truest purpose nor helped as many people as I could have helped.

Regardless, I would accept it.

I wouldnt really care...i mean, I might be a little sad, but I'd get over it. No one wants to die so suddenly, unless they are being edgy. I would be leaving behind a lot of loved ones, and have nothing to be proud of in my life. Of course, if i did die i would be rid of this moronic world.

Yes, I would.  I have found my center.  My joy.  I am whole.  Whatever else might be going on - the obnoxious, buzzing insects of everyday inconveniences and internal drama - is ultimately insignificant.  What I have now is something that can't be taken from me; something I will not part with or sacrifice or replace.  Death can but try.

...Though, I'd rather stick around anyway. x )  See what happens.

Not particularly, no. I've only done like half the things I've wanted to do, if that. :\

But I'd also be dead and I wouldn't exist, so I could be neither happy nor unhappy. So there's that.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

While my goals are completely achieved, I'm good with who I am and what I've done at this point in my life. While I sure as hell wouldn't want to die tomorrow, I'd be okay with it, barring someone cleared my internet history directly after. 

Quite honestly, i would be happy. Ive spent what most would believe to be too much time dweling over this subject. But the truth is there are many contributing factors. I might miss my familly, and things i enjoy, but its minor. I always deemed life to be useless because i feel as though my purpose in life is to enjoy things and i hate looking forward to a life of slaving away for a days wage. Im here to enjoy my yiuth, and since in a few years time it will be gone, so i can die happy. Whether or not there is an afterlife, its better than whats offered here

I'd say I'd feel half happy.

I say that because, while I do try to make others smile and happy, which in turn makes me happy, I still have my own goals in life, of which one of them is something I don't feel like I can say, due to the site's rules on stuff. If you wish to know what that goal is, feel free to PM me.

I wouldn't regret a thing, i finally made some friends, which were some of my completed goals in life. You guys have been the best thing to ever happen to me.

When I read "I finally made some friends," my heart melted, and when I read "you guys have been the best thing to ever happen to me," my heart evaporated. Such a sweet thing to say.

There is a Friend that I hope you will make while you are still alive on this Earth, and His name is Jesus. No, I'm not talking about a religion, but rather a person. He proved His love for you when He died for you on the cross. Now that He has risen from the dead, you can have eternal life if you trust in Him to forgive you and save you! Then you will truly have no regrets.

P.S. Jesus is the Source of friendship. :)

NO! I would not at all, I have the rest of my life to live at the age of 16, I have yet to see whats out there. Find what I am good at, experience it all. If I were to die I would be VERY unhappy!