Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you died tomorrow, would you die happy?

N.W.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten anything out of life that I want, but if I died tomorrow, then at least I could be relieved that I don't have to live with agonizing emotional pain and depression and longer.  So I guess....yeah, I would be happy.

(edited)

No....my life would be a waste then.....

But I wouldn't be sad either, I would feel depressed, but not sad..

Edited by NoeI

No, I haven't met @Pucksterv and spent time with her  :(. Even if I had met her and spent some time with her I would not die happy (perhaps happier, but not happy), because that would mean I could not spend even more time with her  :(

<3

• Brohoof 2

If I died, I wouldn't have concious emotion of happiness hence the brain no longer functions. Spiritually, that's left up to the imagination of an individual to decide. I personally don't lean to either direction, life is random, death is random. Maybe I'll have concious thought after death through memories or maybe I won't. It's out of my power. I can only enjoy life given in the present moment I'm living it.

• 7 months later...

I'd prefer not to die so soon when there's still a lot of good I want to share, and people that would be hurt by my death, but at the same time, I would die knowing that I've made a few people happier at least... hey, it wouldn't have been the most exciting or eventful life, but I've made a little difference all the same, and even little differences shouldn't be overlooked. :)

I wouldn't be happy at all since I've hardly done anything yet.

I want to become a programmer, see flying cars and aliens and then i will die very happy  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

No I wouldn't die happy if I died tomorrow.

I have nothing to be happy about. I work my ass off and all I ever get for it is more pain and misery. I'm lonely, haven't been able to achieve any of my goals despite trying my hardest, and it's difficult to even live, considering we struggle to be able to buy food and pay bills, etc...

No I wouldn't die happy if I died tomorrow.

I have nothing to be happy about. I work my ass off and all I ever get for it is more pain and misery. I'm lonely, haven't been able to achieve any of my goals despite trying my hardest, and it's difficult to even live, considering we struggle to be able to buy food and pay bills, etc...

That sucks that all you get for your efforts is misery and pain.  It also sucks that you are lonely.  I hope you feel better soon.

• Brohoof 1