Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any thoughts on Coco Pommel or Suri Polomare?

Scootadress

Coco with Marshmallow is a great mix.

I see what you did here xD

Well, finally we can have another character we can hate. Because it's fun to hate. But when it's always the same characters, it become annoying. For Coco, I hope the see her again in later episodes, she is really well developped.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with how so many people are comparing Suri and Lightning Dust. I'll still think of Dust as a cut above due to her having actual positive qualities, and being a more entertaining character for me. But hey, compared to Suri Rares got to show how great she is, so awesome. She's still awfully low on my list of favorite antagonists.

Don't have a whole lot to say about Coco. She's cute and likable, but so is most every character in the show. I'm probably letting the fandom hype affect how I look at her though.

• Brohoof 1

I loved Coco.

She is a starting professional that despite her "mentoring" by the plothole of the week she understood that Suri's ways were wrong. And instead of stooping down to her level, she saw a better example to follow.

I've seen a lot of "Suris" in my life to hate her. mkay?

Seriously.... I wanted to throw a brick at her! :eww:

I loved Coco.

She is a starting professional that despite her "mentoring" by the plothole of the week she understood that Suri's ways were wrong. And instead of stooping down to her level, she saw a better example to follow.

I've seen a lot of "Suris" in my life to hate her. mkay?

Seriously.... I wanted to throw a brick at her! :eww:

I was kinda hopping co co would work at raritys shop...

oh that reminds me,

Rarity owed the theater,

and she ends up re assigning her debt to co co pamel.

Um.. what?

I was kinda hopping co co would work at raritys shop...

oh that reminds me,

Rarity owed the theater,

and she ends up re assigning her debt to co co pamel.

Um.. what?

No Rarity does not own the theater, she is in good with the costume designer.

Every time I hear the name Suri, this is what comes to mind

800px-Flag_of_Suriname.svg.png

That right there is the flag of Suriname.

Heh... Now I'm wondering if they might give her a Surinamese accent in the Dutch dub.

Anyway, for me, Suri's kind of meh. It's clear to me that she only served as an antagonist. Coco however was pretty interesting since she was the reluctant subordinate who later gave up to do the right thing. That takes courage for sure. I do hope we get to see her again.

• 6 years later...

I really dislike her because 

1. She stole Rarity's entire fashion line. It would look like Rarity was the one copying her

2. When she found out that Rarity actually won she tried to hide it from Rarity in the hopes that the judges would see it as a forfeit and crown her the winner.

3. She never even sewed fro any of her competitions. Coco Pommel was the one doing all the work.

4. She was so mean and horrible to Coco Pommel. It must have been hell working for Suri.

3 hours ago, Angel Lover said:

I really dislike her because 

1. She stole Rarity's entire fashion line. It would look like Rarity was the one copying her

2. When she found out that Rarity actually won she tried to hide it from Rarity in the hopes that the judges would see it as a forfeit and crown her the winner.

3. She never even sewed fro any of her competitions. Coco Pommel was the one doing all the work.

4. She was so mean and horrible to Coco Pommel. It must have been hell working for Suri.

I actually like her, while she is mean and antagonistic, she is pretty entertaining, down to earth, and I kind of like her speaking mannerisms... m'kay? 

• 2 years later...

What do I think about Coco?

cocoavatar9.png.ecd8c836aeb7cadafaf7d6c03d18574b.png

Yeah, pretty much everyone who knows me knows she's my favorite pony. Such an adorable character who gets a lot of amazing fan art (I'd say the best of all ponies, but maybe I'm a bit biased). I just wish we had more than two episodes with her in a significant role.

As for Suri, I'm not quite as big a fan of her, but I thought she was a good antagonist on her only significant appearance, and her design is cute.

• Brohoof 3